Over 900 positions are being announced by the Department of Irrigation to support an appointment to Patwari. There are also Canal Patwari PPSC Past Papers 2023 and Paper Patterns that are available. In essence, PPSC announces the complete outline of the test in its advertisement, and those who registered can access the previous papers to help prepare. In the absence of a written test, the candidate will pass the test and if cleared PPSC will cleanse the applicants. Then, go through the old exam papers for canal patwari positions which were released by PPSC since, in just a couple of days, it will conduct tests on all applicants.
Note: “The PPSC Canal Patwari Paper Pattern for 2023 is expected to be a 100-mark MCQ exam with 100 questions. The syllabus covers General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies GK for Non-Muslim, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Basic Computer Studies. Candidates must carefully study the syllabus and prepare accordingly.”
Canal Patwari PPSC Past Papers 2023
In the advertisement below you will see that the Punjab Public Service Commission issued the complete syllabus for canal patwari positions. Begin to prepare for the job in case you’ve applied, and follow the syllabus. Exam pattern and MCQS past Exam Papers are available for PPSC Canal Patwari is issued. The test will consist of 100 multi-choice questions (MCQs) covering the basics of computer and IT information general knowledge about current news, Pakistani and Islamic studies, and everyday science, as well as basic math and Urdu and geography are included in the exam. Some questions may be related to the job or department.
|All-in-One Solution PPSC||Download PDF|
|PPSC Past Papers||Download PDF|
Canal Patwari Paper Pattern 2023
We will publish Canal Patwari PPSC Past Papers and Canal Patwari Syllabus and the Canal Patwari Book PDF and MCQs solved taken from the old paper. The department has Canal Patwari Irrigation department 931 jobs all over Punjab. Written tests will be conducted within a few days of registration. Therefore, it’s the best time to study for the tests for the written exam required to be able to apply for PPSC canal patwari posts. You can look through all the old papers from Canal Patwari that were held in 2017, 2018 2019 2020, 2021, and 2022. We will soon upload Canal Patwari Past papers held across Pakistan. Canal Patwari’s recruitment Test Guide Book and past exams will be posted on this page soon.
|PPSC Canal Patwari Jobs||Apply for Jobs|
|PPSC Roll No Slip||Check Online|
|PPSC Result||Check Result|
|PPSC Interview||Check Schedule|
|PPSC Test Preparation Online||Test Preparation|
Canal Patwari PPSC Past Papers 2023 Paper Pattern and Syllabus
- Total Marks: 100
- Total MCQs: 100
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Test Medium: MCQs
- Negative Marking: Yes (0.25 mark for each wrong answer)
PPSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2023
- General Knowledge (10 MCQs)
- Pakistan Studies (10 MCQs)
- Current Affairs (10 MCQs)
- Islamic Studies GK for Non-Muslim (10 MCQs)
- Geography (10 MCQs)
- Basic Mathematics (10 MCQs)
- English (10 MCQs)
- Urdu (10 MCQs)
- Everyday Science (10 MCQs)
- Basic Computer Studies (10 MCQs)
The detailed syllabus for each subject is as follows:
- General Knowledge
- This section will test your knowledge of general topics such as history, geography, current affairs, science, and technology.
- Pakistan Studies
- This section will test your knowledge of Pakistan’s history, culture, and politics.
- Current Affairs
- This section will test your knowledge of recent events happening in Pakistan and around the world.
- Islamic Studies GK for Non-Muslim
- This section will test your knowledge of basic Islamic concepts and terminology for non-Muslim candidates.
- This section will test your knowledge of the physical and human geography of Pakistan and the world.
- Basic Mathematics
- This section will test your knowledge of basic arithmetic, algebra, and geometry.
- This section will test your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- This section will test your knowledge of Urdu grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- Everyday Science
- This section will test your knowledge of basic scientific concepts and principles.
- Basic Computer Studies
- This section will test your knowledge of basic computer concepts and operations.