Top military officials of the Pakistan Army took a decision to take action in light of the Army Act and Official Secret Act against those involved in the 9th May incident.Army Act Pakistan and Punishment is given below.
The people who planned and participated in the attack on Army office buildings and facilities will be dealt with severely .and penalized as per Pakistan Army Act 1952.
Raise arms or wage war against Pakistan or attack the Armed Forces of Pakistan , law enforcement agencies or attack any civil or military installations in Pakistan
It is important to remember that following the detention of former Prime Minister Imran Khan on May 9th the supporters of Imran Khan staged protests throughout the country. Offices of the Army located in various areas across the country such as GHQ and the home of Corp Commander Lahore, were targeted by gunmen.Also Check New Petrol and Diesel Prices in Pakistan.
It was announced at the meeting held yesterday of Pakistan Army Officers that action will be taken against Armed men in violation of the Army Act and Official Secret Act. Many people are not aware of this law In this article, we will explain and provide information regarding the Act. Check out the following details to get more information.
What is Pakistan Army Act
An Act for consolidating and amending the law related to the Pakistan Army. It is expedient for the consolidation and amendment of law applicable to the Pakistan Army it is hereby passed in the manner as follows.
- This act can be referred to as the Pakistan Army Act, it will come into force at the time that it is announced by the Federal Government may by notification in the official gazette, appoint in the subject.
- The people who fall under this Act are to this Act including officers and junior commissioned officers and warrant officers in the Pakistan Army.
- Swindling or trying to deceive anyone subject to this Act from their duty or loyalty to the government.
- The person who claims as belonging to any militant group or organization using the name of a religion or sect
- Arm yourself or wage war against Pakistan or strike Pakistan’s Armed Forces of Pakistan, law enforcement agencies, or any military or civil installations in Pakistan
- The abduction of any person in exchange for ransom, or causing the death of anyone or injuring someone else.
- Store, possess, or fabricate or transport explosives, firearms, and other objects, etc.
- Check out all the details in the attached document and learn about the penalty in this Act.
Punishments as per Pakistan Army Act
- Removal or dismissal by Federal Government
- Removal or dismissal of the commander in chief or an authorized Officer
- Retirement release, discharge, or retirement
- Certificate of expiration of service
- Detention or harsh detention in military custody or in the case of people who are subject to this Act while active, any field punishment that is prescribed can be referred to as minor retribution.
- An improvement over the course of time or in the short term