Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Punjab Energy Department Class Four Punjab Energy Department Class Four|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Middle.
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Punjab Energy Department office.
- The last date for submission of application is 17 NOV 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs 2022 has been announced today in the newspaper .you can get all details regarding these vacancies on this page .The education required for these vacancies is Middle and closing date is 17 NOV 2022 .Both males and females can apply for these energy department jobs 2022 .The candidates who are interested they can send the application form to Director Technical Reconciliation Cell 27 Jahangir Park ,LDS New Mozang Lahore .
Class Four Jobs in Punjab Energy Department
Energy Department Punjab Jobs are open to those who reside in Punjab Province. The department in charge will pick qualified candidates on a contractual basis for three years. Jobs are open to Photocopier Operators, Drivers, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Sanitary Workers. Literate Matric, Middle, and Pass applicants are eligible for these Punjab Government Jobs.
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Education Required
The announcement of new posts has been made through the Punjab Reconciliation Cell’s Energy Department. These positions are listed as Class IV jobs 2022, with those working for the Department. This Govt of Punjab jobs 2022 applicants are invited to apply from all across the region by following the procedures set by the company.
Class Four Jobs in Punjab Energy Department Vacancies list
|Post Name||Education Required|
Punjab Energy Class Four Jobs Advertisement Paper
The Reconciliation Cell of the Energy Department Government of Punjab has created a variety of new vacancies. They are referred to as Class IV jobs 2022). These posts are advertised to those who reside in the Punjab Province. The administration department will select the most suitable applicants applying for an agreement for three years.
Main Duties of Punjab Energy Department
- To improve Punjab’s energy capability and fuel economic growth by ensuring that the environment can meet the energy requirements from all sectors with a sustainable and affordable energy mix and its efficient use.
Control and monitor administrative aspects of the work of Electric Inspectors in Lahore and Multan. All technical issues, including court cases related to Offices of Electric Inspectors
- Electrical incidents arising from the transmission, generation, distribution, and use of electricity
Standardization of specifications for Electric Appliances, Machinery & Installations
- Issues about the distribution of power as well as Area Electricity Boards
- Amendment, cancellation, or acquisition of Licenses of Electric Supply Acceptance and undertaking of loads
- Regulations that regulate and grant Electrical Contractor Licenses, Supervisors Competency Certificate, and other issues that are related to Licensing Board Lahore and Multan
- Questions relating to village electrification, including the formulation of a criterion for the selection of villages
The Tube-well and Tube-well-related issues
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Punjab Energy Department Class Four Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 17/11/2022