Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Punjab Public Service Comission PPSC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45,000-55,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , LLB , LLM , M.Phil , Masters , MBBS|
Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit for males is 25 to 45 years and 5 years relaxation and for females 25 to 45 years with 7 years of age relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 5% for the Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor, Master, MBBS,LLB,LLM,Mpill.
Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Online Apply
- Apply online at the website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Deposit Challan Form of 600 in NBP Bank.
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach LDA Plaza Edgerton Road Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Punjab.
- The last date for submission of the application is September 3o, 2023.
Applications will be online by visiting the PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ or go to the following link. The links for the mentioned post will be accessible within 24 hours. Applications made outside of the online system will not be considered. The fee for the written test will be Rs.600.The applicants will pay the fees online using the following methods
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- On the market (by going to the closest
- The applicants can also pay for fees via Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other microfinance lenders that offer this service.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
PPSC Jobs 2023 is announced in the newspaper today, Applications are invited from any candidates with residence in Punjab accessible on this site for the post of Scientific Officers, Senior Scientists, Research Officers, Computer Programmers, Chief Supervisors, Law Offices, Assistant Directors, Administrators, and Estate Officers. You can apply online through this page on ppsc jobs 2023.
All upcoming and current vacancies of PPSC openings are listed on this page. These posts are the best opportunity for those who want to join PPSC Department. Handsome salary and other benefits are present in this job. Candidates from all over Punjab have the option of being qualified to apply for PPSC latest recruitment. Females and males are equally qualified to apply. We provide here all related information with important dates and advertisements given here. Check the eligibility criteria and last date here.
PPSC Jobs 2023
Female and male applicants are invited to apply. Candidates who are selected are appointed anywhere within Punjab. Candidates who meet the required qualifications and meet the criteria for eligibility are able to apply online on the PPSC website before the deadline. PPSC has announced various positions across the various departments in advertisement no 23/2022.
- Tourism Department (Lahore Museum)
- Punjab Police Department
- Information and Culture Department(Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation)
- Agriculture Department (Research Wing)
|Posted date||16 September 2023|
|last date for applying||30 September 2023|
|education required||matric to master|
|No of post||Multiple|
Punjab Public Service Competitive Examination (PPSC) is an exam for provincial competition in Punjab that is conducted through the Punjab Public Service Commission for selection to various Civil Services of the Government of Punjab which includes Punjab Administrative Service, Punjab Revenue Service, Punjab Police Service, and many others.
The Punjab Public Services Examination is built on the British System of Selection. The Public Services Examination of Punjab is thought to be one of the toughest competitive exams. On average, between 5000 and 6000 applicants apply each year, and the number of applicants is approximately 4500 candidates for the exam. The exam is held in two phases that is the written exam and the Personality Test (Interview). The entire procedure from the announcement of the exam until the announcement of the final results can take about one year.
Apply Online Steps
Follow these steps to apply for PPSC Jobs 2023 latest advertisement No. 23/2022
Step 01 : Download PPSC Challan Form
Step 02 : 600/-PKR Challan fee
Step 03 : Deposit Challan fee in any NBP branch/or pay easy paisa
Step 04 : Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk
Vacant Vacancies PPSC Advertisement No 23/2022
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Chief Supervisor(Canine Section): 01 Post
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Finance): 01 Post
- Administrator: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Admin): 01 Post
- Assistant Director Town Planing: 01 Post
- Estate Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Estate): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (O&M): 01 Post
- Scientific Officer(Plant Breeding & Genetics): 14 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Agronomy): 08 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Food Technology): 10 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Entomology): 05 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Plant Pathology): 06 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Statistics): 10 Posts
- Scientific Officer(Agriculture Engineering): 10 Posts
- Senior Scientist: 13 Posts
- Senior Scientist: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Agriculture Department (Research Wing) Jobs and Other Detail
- Job Title: Scientific Officer(Different Categories)
- Department: Agriculture Department
- Total Jobs: 92
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- BPS: 17/18( Contract/Regular)
- Domicile: Punjab
- Qualification MSc (Hons) Agriculture (3.00 CGPA Out of 4.00) in the relevant field
- Age Limit: Male Minimum 21 Years Maximum 37 Years Female: 21 To 40 Years
- Place Of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
- Syllabus: One paper MCQs type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising qualification-related questions (80%)and questions related to general knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies will be (20%)
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
This doesn’t end here. We offer a complete application procedure to fill in the blanks in accordance with the principles of PPSC and the Online Application Facility. Therefore, all you have to do is to continue visiting this site on a regular basis and apply for the most current Government Positions and offer this page to your friends and family members so that they can be able to benefit from this job.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC constantly publishes jobs in diverse categories in various departments. It has recently published a range of job opportunities across different departments with the help of advertisement number 23/2022. The commission is also inviting online applications from Punjab residents before 30th September 2023.
PPSC Latest Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Please go through carefully the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee Application Fee, Written Test Interview, and Written Test on PPSC Website www.ppsc.gop.pk prior to applying online.
- The applicants must make sure that upon applying for a specific post, they will apply immediately for a Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC from their respective Department(s) and then provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC during the interview (if requested).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the closing date and present it at the interview time (if requested).).
- The applicants must make sure that they can provide marks they have earned, or a total mark or a percentage certificate for each degree, which is issued through the Competent Authority, at the moment of the interview. CGPA does not count.
- Any information whatsoever provided by any other person than the PPSC site is true; thus candidates should not rely on any of the information.
- It is important to note that the Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test should be needed, will only be conducted at Lahore.
Punjab Public Service Comission Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 30/09/2022