PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||PPSC Board of Revenue Department|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35000-45000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Total Vacancies
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 Vacancies are:
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit for PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 is 25 to 40 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 is for Bachelors Degree holders..
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Online Apply
- The applications of PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 along with relevant documents should reach Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC, Lahore.
- The last date for submission of the application is 8 Dec, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Yesterday Board of Revenue Jobs 2022 has been announced.PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 Apply Online through www.ppsc.gop.pk Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the latest jobs of PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022. applicants from all over Punjab can apply for the announced jobs of PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022. Applicants who want to apply for the announced post must read the terms and conditions of the vacancies and then apply for the announced vacancies. The applicants also apply through proper channels as the department will not consider it irrelevant to apply. You can check the latest advertisement paper which was released by PPSC.
Males and females can apply for Punjab Board of Revenue Department Jobs 2022. Candidates who hold an identity of Pakistan and also reside in the Punjab Province must apply for these jobs when they possess the necessary skills and qualifications. After applying for a specific post advertised by PPSC, will verify that they have used to register with PEC/PNC/PVMC or any other body that is relevant to certification before the closing date and present the certificate at the time of interview.
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 details
|Posted Date||23 OCT 2022|
|Last Date||8 Dec 2022|
|No of Post||Multiple|
|Age limit||See on Paper|
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab vacancies list
- Senior Quality Assurance
- System/Network Administrator
About the Board of Revenue Department
The Board of Revenue is the successor to the Office of the Financial Commissioner. It was first established by the West Pakistan Board of Revenue Act 1957. It was dissolved with its dissolution in One Unit in 1970 and was changed to The Board of Revenue, Punjab. It is the governing authority in all matters related to the management of the land system, taxation on land, and land revenue, as well as the updating, preparation, and maintaining records. It is also the most powerful Revenue Court and custodian of the rights to the land of all right-holders.
How to apply for these Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022
- you can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk website or Apply Online Here
- The last date to apply for these vacancies is 8 Dec 2022.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications via the online application form on the link provided because applications not submitted online will not be considered.
- Before submitting the online application, the applicants have to download the challan application form from the PPSC website and then pay challan costs of Rs. 600$ under the heading of C02101- State Organizations Test Fees incurred through the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of the State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before. There is a specific exemption from deposit fees for specifically targeted individuals.
- The final selection of candidates is subject to the clearing from a Multiple Choice Questions-based Screening Test, which entails negative score of 0.25 points in the event of incorrect answers.
- for more govt jobs click here
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022 Apply Online
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 08/12/2022