NACTA Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
NACTA Jobs Total Vacancies
NACTA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
NACTA Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
NACTA Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through https://www.njp.gov.pk/
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
A great Number of Jobs are announced for Pakistani People in the form of NACTA Jobs 2023. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply online through National Jobs Portal. The closing date of these is written on advertisement paper which is given below. Applications are accepted until April 15, 2023, for positions with the Pakistani government and the National Anti-Terrorism Authority NACTA. For information on how to apply for NACTA employment and career prospects, read the entire advertisement online. The National Anti-Terrorism Authority’s following branches have these positions available. Great Vacancies are announced for people who can meet the required eligibility criteria .The eligibility criteria is given below.
According to a 31 March 2023 advertisement in the daily Ausaf Newspaper, the National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan is advertising a number of open positions, including data scientist, analyst, linguist, technical officer, cyber security expert, and system administrator.
NACTA Jobs 2023
The National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Government of Pakistan has published the newest openings for 2023, for which Pakistani applicants who are energetic, dynamic, and qualified are sought. Interested candidates must submit their applications online using the National Job Portal website at www.njp.gov.pk. The deadline for submitting an online application is 15 days after this advertisement is published. The quota of Punjab, KPK Sindh, Balochistan, and Local Quota Jobs are among the NACTA Jobs 2023. The NACTA positions for 2023 fall into 24 main categories. New positions are available in the National Counter Terrorism Authority in several branches of Pakistan in 2023.
NACTA Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Applicants who match the requirements can submit their applications online through April 14, 2023. The applicants’ minimum and maximum ages will be determined as of the deadline for application submission. While private candidates must present an experience certificate at the time of the interview, those who are currently employed by the government should apply through the appropriate channels. The National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA), a division of the Federal Government of Pakistan’s Ministry of Interior, has posted the most recent job advertisement for NACTA Jobs 2023 on the National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk). Interested candidates should submit their applications online no later than April 14, 2023. The Dawn Newspaper carried this job announcement on March 31, 2023. The NACTA is accepting online applications from eligible candidates to fill regular posts.
National Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs 2023
The NACTA Jobs 2023 application procedure is uncomplicated and easy to follow. Anyone interested can submit an online application by going to the NACTA website. All supporting documents must be submitted, and the application form must be filled out completely and accurately. Applicants must wait for the NACTA officials to shortlist candidates for further evaluation after submitting their applications.
|Communication and Outreach Branch||Counter Violent Extremism Branch||Counter Financing of Terrorism Branch||Technical Branch||Counter Terrorism Branch|
|Sr. Analyst (BS-19)||Sr. Analyst (BS-19)||Sr. Analyst (BS-19)||Sr. Data Scientist (BS-19)||Sr. Analyst (BS-19)|
|Analyst (BS-18)||Linguist (BS-17)||Analyst (BS-18)||Data Scientist (BS-18)||Jr. Analyst (BS-17)|
|Jr. Analyst (BS-17)||Intelligence Wing||Jr. Analyst (BS-17)||Jr. Data Scientist (BS-17)||Linguist (BS-17)|
How to Apply for NACTA Jobs 2023?
- Apply online at the National Job Portal’s official website, www.njp.gov.pk, if you are interested, eligible, and have the necessary experience for the National Counter Terrorism Authority Pakistan’s openings in 2023.
- After gaining access to the National Job Portal (NJP), attentively study the NACTA Jobs 2023 advertisement.
Aspirants must go to the National Job Portal’s official website to register online for jobs with the National Counter Terrorism Authority. www.njp.gov.pk.
- On the NJP website, applicants can download the National Anti-Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs Application Form.
- At the time of the interview, candidates will need to present two sets of authenticated copies in addition to the original documents.
- In the event that an offer of employment is made, the information given and the supporting documents will be checked.NACTA maintains the right to disqualify candidates at any time (including after employment, if any, is later revealed), and to take legal action against the applicant, in the event of any incorrect or fabricated information.
NACTA Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
NACTA Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/04/2023