MLC Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters , Matric|
MLC Jobs Total Vacancies
MLC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
MLC Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric , Inter and Bachelor .
MLC Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach MLC Office
- The last date for submission of the application is 15 Dec 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Military Lands and Cantonment Department MLC Jobs 2022 has been announced today in the newspaper. Interested candidates who are waiting for these kinds of jobs can send application forms to the Director of Military Lands and Cantonment Peshawar Region . Education required for these vacancies is Matric, Inter, and Bachelor. The closing date for these vacancies is 15 Dec 2022. Both males and females can apply for these vacancies. You can check the latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria for these MLC Jobs in 2022.
Military Lands and Cantonment Department Jobs in MOD
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022 Recruitment Notice is issued to hire qualified and intelligent staff for MLC Department Peshawar. (Military Lands and Cantonments MLC Department Peshawar Regional Jobs 2022). This recruitment will be conducted by the MLC Department. The employees appointed must serve anywhere in Pakistan.
MLC Jobs 2022
There are vacancies for lower division clerks LDC, tax collectors, tax collectors, cattle pound supervisors, and garden supervisors. Firefighters/firemen, electrical supervisors, lab technicians, LHV and radiographers, as well as for readers and auto-cad operators. According to the Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan, there will be a five-year relaxation in the upper limit.
Military Lands and Cantonments Department Vacancies
You can also apply for Military Lands and Cantonments Department jobs (MLC) if you’re willing to take a chance in the Military Department. These Careers are open to all candidates who wish to serve their country. There are many vacancies available. Choose the one that suits your qualifications. They are also looking for young and skilled people from all parts of Pakistan. You can also read the information below to learn more about these Military vacancies.
How to send application form for MLC Jobs
- You can submit your applications by post to the Director, Military Lands & Cantonments in Peshawar Region, Peshawar.
- If you intend to apply for more positions, each candidate must submit a separate application.
- The last date to apply for these vacancies is 15 Dec 2022.
MLC Jobs 2022 | Check Application Form for Military Lands
MLC Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/12/2022