Ministry of Defence Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 18000-45000|
|City||AJK, Azad Jummu Kashmir|
|Qualifications||Intermediate , Matric , Middle|
Ministry of Defence Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Special Operator:
- Intermediate/equivalent in 1st Division. OR
- Matric/equivalent in case of ex-serviceman with minimum 5 years experience of Traffic Analysis in Signal Units of Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Multi-lingual with computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Primary Pass Valid LTV Driving License and well versed with traffic rules and 2 years relevant experience.
- Matric with 5 years of practical experience in all types of electrical wiring in buildings/installations.
- Matric with Diploma/Certificate of Electrician & 2 Years Experience as Electrician.
- Intermediate Qualified & Must be able to use computer-related accessories and possess tangible expertise in any trade.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 2 years relevant experience of working in the Pathology Lab.
Motor Pump Attendant:
- Matric and Diploma in Motor Repairing & 5 Years Practical Experience.
- Primary Preferably Matriculation & 3 Years Cooking Experience.
- Matriculation with 2 Years of Relevant Field Experience.
- Primary Pass, Experience will be preferred.
Mali, Barber & Dhobi:
- Matriculation (Relaxable up to Primary) with Relevant Field Experience.
- Matriculation with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Matric with a valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Primary Pass & must be good in health to carry weight.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, .
Ministry of Defence Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.com.pk and submit online applications.
- To download the Challan Form or fill out the Online Application Form.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- The Application Processing Fee for each post is listed in the recruitment notice.
- Candidates may deposit the application processing fee through Banks/ATMs/Internal Banking/EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash/U-Paisa.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The closing date to receive online applications is declared 30 July 2022.
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022 Apply Online
you can apply online for these vacancies. There are multiple numbers of posts announced by this department. if you read the eligibility criteria then you should apply for these vacancies otherwise not apply for these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is P.H.D and master’s.
How to apply for these vacancies
- The candidates should apply online at the official website and also you can apply on this page
- The last date to apply for these vacancies is 30 July 2022
- The candidates should apply before the last date otherwise your application will be rejected.
- No TA\DA will be admissable
Important links for these vacancies
Written test schedule for these vacancies
when all the processes for these vacancies will be completed then the written test for these vacancies will start. you can see the written test schedule of these vacancies on this page
final merit list of these jobs
when all the processes of this ministry of defense will be completed then the final merit list of these vacancies will be uploaded on the official website on vacancies and also you can download the final merit list of the ministry of defense jobs 2022 from this page.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 advertisement paper
Ministry of Defence Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 30/07/2022