Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Registration
Posted Date :
January 31, 2021
Job Type :
LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, near AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, 54000, Pakistan
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Important Dates 2023
||Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC
||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Total Vacancies
- Chief Translator (BPS-18)
- Translators (BPS-17)
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Masters, M.Phil.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Online Apply
- The applicants apply online on the given application form.
- The last date for submission of the application is Feb 15, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC Jobs 2023 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Last Date Application Form
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 15/02/2021