|Industry/Company||Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50000-80000|
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Masters, M.Phil.
- The applicants apply online on the given application form.
- The last date for submission of the application is Feb 15, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC Jobs 2021 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies