Join Pakistan Army Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Join Pakistan Army Join Pak Army|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45000-70000|
|City||Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , BS Engineering , LLB , Masters , Nursing Diploma|
Join Pakistan Army Jobs Total Vacancies
Join Pakistan Army Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years of relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase, or decrease vacancies at any time.
Join Pakistan Army Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required BE Architect / BE GIS & RS / Geo Information Engineering, BE - Electrical, B.Sc./ BE Textile Engineering, BE - Bio Medical Engineering, BE - Electrical, M.A./ M.Sc./ BS - Chemistry/ History, BS/ BE - Software Engineer/ Cyber Security/ Geo Informatics/ Geo Matrics, LLB.
Join Pakistan Army Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Roomi Rd, opposite Transit Camp Masjid, Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pox 46000.
- The last date for submission of an application is june 22, 2022
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022 Online Registration here. The ladies who want to join Pak Army lady Cadet Cource have great news because Pak Army announced these vacancies. When you complete this course, you will be appointed a Captain in Pakistan Army. For Lady Cadet Cource 2022, the unmarried female can apply for these vacancies. They have the education of master in their related field. You can apply through Pak Army website before the last date.
The first test will occur between the 21st and 24th of June 2022. According to your interests, a variety of fields are available in this Lady Cadet Course 2022. If you’re interested in being a part of this branch of the Pakistan Army as a direct captain in a short course, this job is ideal for you. You must follow the rules and submit your application accordingly.
Pakistan Army has announced the admission process for The Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-21) for the session 2022. Girls can join Pak Army as captains through this lady cadet training course. Candidates who are not married and have completed the education of 16 years within the relevant categories may apply for the lady cadet program.
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022 detail
|posted date||9 June 2022|
|last date||22 June 2022|
|job type||full time|
|no of post||multiple|
Important links for these post
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022
Here are the lady’s Cadet Course requirements. You have to meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- Every citizen of Pakistan is qualified to apply for the LCC-21.
- Only females are eligible to apply for LCC positions.
- Candidates must not be married.
- Maximum Height Required 5′ (152.4 cm)
- A minimum of 16 years’ education is needed.
- Candidates must graduate from HEC accredited universities.
- A minimum grade of CGPA is 2.5 (4 out of 4), or a minimum of 62.5 percent marks for the year-long system.
- Minimum Height: 5′
- Body mass index: Weight as per the body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
How to Apply to Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022
- Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- The time and date of the test will be posted via the internet, and you must have an active email account. Candidates must report the precise date and time for the preliminary test on electronic rolling number slips. Candidates must bring all the documents listed below and pay the prospectus fees at the AS&RCs.
- Anyone who wants to sign up at AS&RCs must be able to bring the following documents, for example:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Candidates who are serving should have valid NoCs from the department concerned.
- Photocopy of proof of residence.
- Photographic copies of the computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x color photos that have been attested (Front and back).
- Postal order crossed in the amount of Rs. 100.00 to the Director-General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must present their degrees validly certified by HEC/PE.
Documents Required For Join Pak Army through LCC
- The applicants must carry the below documentation on test day:
- Original Documents and attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates) Serving candidates should bring an official certificate from the department they are working in.
- Photocopies from the National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) Front and back, attested Passport size photos.
Join Pak Army through LCC branches
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Corps of Ordnance
- Information and Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
- Inter-Services Public Relations Office (ISPR)
In-Eligibility Conditions for Pak army jobs 2022
- Twice, the screen was cleared Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Boards cannot be requested).
- Not deemed fit in anyone in any Armed Forces Hospital except those approved by the Appeal Medical Board.
- Refused entry into the Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces.
- Debarred, dismissed, or removed from Government Services, including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense that involved moral insanity.
Schedule of Preliminary Selection of Pak army
- Registration: 10 June 2022 – 05 July 2022
- Written/Intelligence Tests: Professional written/intelligence tests to join the Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 LCC 21 with multiple selection questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Retention Centers.
- Preliminary Medical Exams: Candidates will be required to take an initial medical examination in Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Physical Exams for Female Candidates: must be able to complete a 1.6 KM run in 14 minutes.
- Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests: Candidates shortlisted will be notified of Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests via the website and call-up letters.
Further Selection Procedure of these vacancies
The thorough medical examination of applicants suggested by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be performed in the nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHS). Candidates recommended by the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be invited to an interview by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board in Rawalpindi. The General Headquarters (GHQ) will make the final selection based on overall performance.
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022 Online Registration
Join Pakistan Army Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 22/06/2022