Invigilator Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric|
Invigilator Jobs Total Vacancies
Invigilator Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Invigilator Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Inter , Bachelor and Master.
Invigilator Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through www.ots.org.pk
- The last date for submission of application is 16 Jan 2024.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Invigilator Jobs in OTS 2024 have been announced today in the newspaper. These vacancies are open for the post of Invigilator, Coordinator, Date Entry Operator, Supervisor, and Instructor. The education required for these vacancies is Master, Inter, Bachelor, and Master. The closing date of these jobs is 16 Jan 2024. Both males and females can apply for these vacancies. Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply online through the OTS official website or from this page. The latest advertisement for this job is available on this page to download.
Invigilator Jobs in OTS 2024
For upcoming recruitment, the OTS has announced that it will run some certification programs for coordinators, monitoring officers, data entry operators, and invigilators. Candidates who want to work for OTS or another organization doing various testing and examination activities throughout Pakistan are the best fit for the program. For each program or opening, different components of this online certification program must be completed. Candidates must meet the minimal educational requirements listed below to be considered for the position. Applications must be submitted online by the closing date of December 15, 2024, if applicable. For information on open OTS opportunities, qualifying requirements, and other requirements, see the announcement below.
Invigilator Jobs 2024 Apply Online
Open Testing Service jobs have lately become available throughout Pakistan. The cities of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, and Multan all have openings for these positions. If you want to apply for these jobs, you should read this article in its entirety so that you are aware of all the details. The Jang Newspaper is the source of these job postings. Both men and women may apply for these positions. Your age and education must be up to date if you are interested in these positions. Your education should be at the graduate, intermediate, matriculated, or master’s level to qualify for Open Testing Service positions.
How to Submit Online Application Form for OTS Jobs in 2024
- Your age range should be between 18 and 45. Candidates who haven’t finished their studies or aren’t of legal age shouldn’t apply for these positions.
- You can obtain the application for these positions from this page. Download here by clicking.
On November 28, 2024, applications for these positions must be submitted.
- For these jobs, your documents must be unique. For these positions, there will be no TA or DA.
Invigilator Jobs in OTS 2024 Apply Online Last Date
Invigilator Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 16/01/2024