College Education Department Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||College Education Department CED|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 17,000-25,000|
College Education Department Jobs Total Vacancies
This job advertisement contains vacancies for following posts.
College Education Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 28 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 2 photographs, experience certificate, driving license and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
College Education Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Middle, Primary, LTV, HTV.
College Education Department Jobs Online Apply
- Applications along with relevant documents should reach Directorate of College Education Hyderabad Region Hyderabad.
- The last date for submission of application is June 20.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Government Sindh College Jobs 2023 Application Form Download
Sindh College Education Department has announced Jobs 2023 for competent and eligible candidates. All the male and female applicants are encouraged to apply for the offered jobs 2023. Applicants are invited to apply on or before the last date.
College Education Department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 20/06/2019