GB Police Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||GB Police GB|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000|
GB Police Jobs Total Vacancies
GB Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
GB Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric.
GB Police Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach GB Police Head Office.
- The last date for submission of the application is 7 feb 2023
- Incomplete applications received after office hours on the last date for application submission will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
GB Police Jobs 2023 are the latest vacancies that are announced in the newspaper today. You can download the application form for these vacancies. Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 announced Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies. Well-qualified and discipline males and females can apply for these vacancies. The qualification required for these vacancies is Matric. Interested candidates can get information on eligibility criteria, how to apply, how to download the application form for GB Police Jobs 2023, and the latest advertisement paper in PDF format.GB Police is responsible for maintaining law and order situation and protecting the citizens of Gilgit Baltistan. The closing date for these vacancies is 7 FEB 2023. There will be relations provided in education, height, and age.
Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023
Today, the Gilgit Baltistan Police published a recruitment notice in Daily K2 Newspaper. Candidates seeking GB Police Jobs are encouraged to apply. Candidates who want to be recruited must have a Gilgit Baltistan domicile. Below are all details about vacant seats and recruitment.
To recruit Assistant Sub Inspectors (BPS-11), the GB Police is seeking talented, qualified, and energetic Males/Females. Candidates seeking ASI Jobs 2023 can apply. Only those who meet all requirements are eligible to apply. Both new and current Government employees are eligible. Desired individuals may register themselves Online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk within 30 days. All documents must be submitted online by candidates. Only applications received via the HEC Web Portal will be accepted.
GB Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Both male and female applicants must have a Gilgit Baltistan domicile to apply. These roles are open to qualified candidates who meet the requirements advertisement below lists the qualifications, age, experience, and domicile required for each vacancy. you can get the application form through the official website of GB Police.
General Terms and Conditions of GB Police Jobs 2023
- All applications must be received by 7 Feb 2023.
- Candidates appointed by the court shall not be entitled to regularization of their services at any forum/court.
- Age limit: 18-25 years
- Males: Height 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Females: Height 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Male Chest: 33- 34.5
- Male Race: 1.6 km in 7 minutes
- Race: Females can run 1.6 km in 10 minutes
- for more govt jobs click here
Contact and Address
- Address: C.P.O (Central Police Office) Konodass Near Jinnah Bridge Road Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Ph: 0092-581-930345
- Fax no: 0092-581-930009
About Gilgit Baltistan Police
Formerly known as Northern Areas Police the Gilgit-Baltistan Police is responsible for law enforcement within the Gilgit-Baltistan area of Pakistan. The GB Police’s mission is to prevent and detect crime, maintain law and order, and enforce the Constitution of Pakistan. The mission of the GB Police is to protect people’s lives, property, and honor; preserve public order; enforce laws to the best of their ability without discrimination through modern, proactive policing, community participation, and protecting the rights of others.
GB Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online for ASI Posts
GB Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 07/02/2023