Education Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60000-80000|
|City||Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
Education Jobs Total Vacancies
Education Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 22 to 35 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Education Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Masters.
Education Jobs Online Apply
- The applicants apply online and the application form is given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is 22-02-2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the Lecturer Jobs 2021. They call the candidates all over Pakistan. The candidates must apply online. The candidates read the terms and conditions of the jobs and the candidates who are eligible for the jobs must apply. the application form is given below and the further information will be updated here soon.
Download FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Roll No Slip
Roll No slip is provide after submission Application form
Download FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Merit List
Merit List will be uploaded Soon
Education Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 22/02/2021