Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries PPSC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45000-65000|
|Qualifications||DVM , Masters|
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Total Vacancies
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Department PPSC Jobs 2022 vacancies are:
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 23 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Department PPSC Jobs 2022 is for Masters and DVM Degree from HEC Recognized University.
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Online Apply
- The applicants apply online and the application form is available below the jobs advertisement.
- The last date for submission of the application is September 10, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Department have announced the vacancies through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Applicants apply online as the application form link is given below. The candidates also read the terms and conditions of the post. They call the various candidates for the jobs. The eligible candidates apply online. Applicants download the challan form and pay it to the recommended Branch of the Bank. After apply applicants need to prepare for their jobs test. Then the candidates should appear on the jobs test with roll no slip. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies.
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Department PPSC Jobs 2022
Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/09/2021