First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Industry/Company||First Women Bank Limited FWBL FWBL|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||10-15 year experience|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20,000 - 60,000|
|Qualifications||Masters , MBBS|
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Total Vacancies
Below we provide the list of Vacancies those are vacant in the Respective Department
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Masters, Graduate, M.Com, B.Com, MBA.
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Online Apply
- Apply online by clicking the below given link.
- Provide all the information correctly in prescribed boxes and click the submit button.
- The last date for submission of application is July 30th.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Apply online for the First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs 2019 from this page below. All the aspirants should fill the application form carefully and provide correct information. All the applications must be submitted before July 30th 2022.
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs 2022 Apply Online
First Women Bank Limited FWBL Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 30/07/2019