This page provides WAPDA Internships for 2023-WAPDA Paid Internship Program 2023 online Application. WAPDA offers the opportunity to pay for an internship program that includes National Access designed for recent graduates who want to gain experience to enhance their portfolios.
It is the WAPDA Internship Program 2023 announced for different disciplines, including Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource Management as well as Mass Communication.
Students who are fresh graduates in these disciplines are eligible for this WAPDA Payed Internship 2023. Individuals from all over the world are eligible to apply for the WAPDA Internship Program for the year 2023. students who are fresh out of college. Females and males alike are eligible to apply.
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA established an Internship Program, which includes an average monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 / Month for Fresh Graduates. The aim of offering internship opportunities is to offer young talents the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and receive on-the-job training, gain practical experience and develop ethical behavior with the most respected organization in Pakistan. People who are looking for Wapda jobs must not miss this chance. Check out the complete information on this page for guidance and how to apply.
WAPDA Paid Internship Program 2023 Details given Below
About Water and Power Development Authority
The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority is an autonomous and independent body belonging to the Federal Government of Pakistan that ensures the availability of electricity and water in the state. It was created following the declaration of the nation’s independence in 1958, through an Act of Parliament.
WAPDA has the largest dams of Pakistan and is actively regulating and managing the needs and demands of the Pakistani domestic and commercial sectors. It also plans to build five more multi-purpose dams in order to meet the increasing demands of the power industry.
WAPDA strives to provide an environmentally friendly and safe energy source that is accessible to Pakistan’s citizens, in order that electricity costs are reduced while taking into consideration the requirements of the customers. The company operates an independent network that spans Pakistan.
The board provides an opportunity to work at WAPDA and earn money with no electricity cost, free child’s education and housing, medical insurance, and more.
WAPDA Paid Internship Program 2023 Advertisement
WAPDA Paid Internship Program 2023 Detail
( Last Date)
|No of Posts||50|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawae – Waqat|
|Address||WAPDA House Lahore|
List of Vacancies for Each Discipline
- Electrical / Electronics & Mechanical Engineering ( 14 Posts)
- Civil Engineering ( 12 Posts)
- Geological Engineering ( 04 Posts)
- Finance & Accounting ( 08 Posts)
- Human Resource Management ( 08 Posts)
- Mass Communications ( 04 Posts)
Required Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Fresh Grads ( Maximum 3 years) with a Min CGPA of 2.8.
- The limit for age is 26 years.
The applicant should attach the documents required to the application form.
- All Academic 1 Educational Docx
- Diploma or Final Transcript I Degree
- CNIC Copy
- Domicile Copy
- Updated CV
- 02 recent passport-size photos
Duration and Stipend
- Duration of Internship is 8 – Weeks ( 2 Months)
- The amount of the stipend is Rs.20,000 per month.
- Open merit = 15 Seats
- Punjab = 5 Seats
- KPK = 5 Seats
- Sindh = 5 Seats
- Balochistan = 5 Seats
- Gilgit Baltistan = 5 Seats
- Azad Kashmir = 5 Seats
- Ex – FATA = 5 Seats
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the criteria should send their application / CV through email to [email protected] and attach all relevant documents.
- All academic or educational certificates, transcripts copies of domicile, CNIC copies, updated CV, police verification forms, as well as 2 recent passport-sized photographs must be included in the application ( Attachment to email).
- If the size of the attachment exceeds the maximum size Then zip all the documents and attach them to the email.
- The Subject email sample should be in line with the discipline that is advertised electronically, like Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Geological Engineering, Mass Communication, and Human Resource Management.
- Applications that do not mention the discipline on the application form will not be considered.
- Only online ( via email) submissions will be taken into consideration.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Candidates are required to bring the Original documents to the date at the time of the Interview.
- Find the complete information and guidelines in the notice that is posted below.
- The deadline to submit an application is 16 November 2023