The waiting is now over! Fulbright requests for applications to graduate degrees are now available.USFEP Fulbright Scholarship 2023 For Masters And PHD Pakistani Students is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for students in the USA. This Fulbright 2024 is one of the largest and most prestigious scholarships in the United States of America. The Fulbright scholarships are offered to master’s or doctoral programs.
In 2024, the Fulbright Student Program is available to all academic disciplines, with the exception of clinical medicine. The international program is supported by the United States Department of State. Students from the fields of energy, as well as agriculture, water as well as educational, public health and social sciences, journalism, mass communication Arts, and Culture Management including museums and heritage conservation urban and regional development studies, environmental sciences security/peace studies, and data science, are strongly encouraged apply.
All scholars will be assigned to their preferred university. Furthermore, for the whole time of the scholarship, each scholar will receive an adequate monthly stipend, and the rest of their costs will be paid through the US Department of State. Students will also be able to visit different states in America.
USFEP Fulbright Scholarship 2023 For Masters And PHD Apply Online
USFEP Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for USEFP Fulbright Scholarship
Pakistani citizens who reside or work within Pakistan and who have strong academic records in all fields, except clinical medicine, are invited to apply.
Alongside academics individuals chosen for Fulbright programs are required to communicate information about Pakistani lives and cultures with U.S. colleagues and with communities within their home country the U.S. On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright grantees are expected to discuss the U.S. experiences with colleagues as well as community associations in Pakistan. The successful applicants should be able to take on leadership roles in their respective fields and be committed to returning to and serving Pakistan.
- People who have two U.S./Pakistan nationality or who have parents, spouses, or fiancee, or a child older than 18 who is or was a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The employees from The Fulbright organization or U.S. Department of State as well as their spouses, fiances, and dependents. parents and children. In the case of programs sponsored through their agencies, they are the employees from USAID as well as their counterparts at the HEC together with their spouses, partners, children dependents, children, and parents.
- In general, it is expected that preference to be considered for Fulbright opportunities for students is given to applicants who have not had the Fulbright students’ grant.
- Students who are currently taking classes within the U.S. or on a work or residence visa in any country.
Mandatory Documents for the Fulbright Scholarship
- GRE score report
- A form for application
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Scope
- Research Proposal
- Transcripts of transcripts that have been scanned
The recipients of the scholarship will receive money to pay for health insurance, travel, textbooks, tuition fees the visa process, as well as an income salary. It’s one of the best postgraduate opportunities of the year. Students are able to be integrated into a completely new setting and gain cross-cultural knowledge.
Deadline for applications The deadline to submit an application for the USEFP Fulbright Graduate program is April 12, 2023.
How to apply for the Fulbright MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
A complete application package comprises
- A form for application
- Three letters of reference
- The report on your GRE score report as well as
- Scanned transcripts, which include an explanation on the scale for grading of the university that issues the degree, must be uploaded.
- Note that documents attested by HEC are preferred with applications however, transcripts and degrees attested by the authority issuing the degree are accepted at the time of applying.
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2024
- Insurance for health will be offered
- Airfare is included.
- A stipend to purchase textbooks will be offered.
- The tuition cost will be paid
- The Visa process will be facilitated by the USEFP
- A monthly stipend is provided
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The last day to submit an application for the full-funded US scholarship in 2024 will be on April 12, 2023.
For the application form and details, visit: www.usefpakistan.org/fulbright
For queries, email [email protected]