University Of Balochistan UOB Quetta Admission is open for masters, bachelor, and Ph. D.s in the field of Arts, Science, Humanities, and Management Sciences. B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A Education, M.A English, M.A Pak-Studies, M.A Sociology, M.A Islamiayat, M.A Economics, M.Co, MBA (Finance, Marketing, HRM, Banking), L.L.B, M. Phil English, M. Phil English Literature, M. Phil programs.
UOB is considered to be one of the top institutions in the public sector. Students who are applying for admission under categories B and C are able to complete their admission forms completely in the Office of the Undersigned.
Check out this article thoroughly to find the University Of Balochistan UOB Quetta Admission 2023 Deadline Admissions schedule online registration fee structure and UOB merit list and entry test schedules and more. Also, the scholarship, faculty, and program information.
University Of Balochistan UOB Quetta Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date
University Of Balochistan Quetta Admission Advertisement
Programs Offered At University of Balochistan
There are a variety of courses offered by Balochistan University, the most popular programs you can select from UoB are:
- B.Sc. in Zoology/Chemistry.
- B.Sc. in Botany.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry.
- B.A./B.Sc in Geography.
- B.Sc in Geology.
- B.Sc and Mathematics.
- B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics
- B.A/B.Sc with Statistics and Math-A.
- B.Sc. in Math and Physics
- B.A/B.Sc with Statistics and Math-A.
- B.Sc with Zoology and Chemistry.
UOB BA Admission 2023 Fee Structure
- The fee for private (B.A) Fresh / Failed candidates is Rs. 6000or less
- The fee for private B.Sc Candidates who fail to pass the exam is Rs. 4000/$
UOB admission 2023 fee structure is provided in the following table:
|Department(Undergraduate Program)||Fee Structure|
|BS 4 Year (8 Semester) Programs (Physic/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Geology/ Geography/ Renewable Energy/ Seismology/ Geophysical Studies/ Disaster Management & Dev. Studies/ Environmental Science/ Archaeology/ Anthropology)||RS 20000 Per Semester|
|Semesters) Programs English/ Media Studies/ Gender Dev. St./ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Pol. Sc./ IR/ Lib. & Info. Sc./ History/ Islamic St./ Pak St./Balochi/ Brahui/ Pashto/ Persian/ Urdu/ Commerce||RS 15000 Per Semester|
|BS 4 Year (8 Semesters) Programs (BBA/BPA/ BS(CS)/ BS(IT))||RS 15000 Per Semester|
|Program Fine Arts||RS 14000 Per Semester|
|B.Ed (Hons) 4 Year||RS 12500 Per Semester|
|BS 5 Year (10) Semesters) PHARM-D / DPT / BEMS||RS 15000 Per Semester|
|Masters 2 Year (4 Semester) Programs Physic/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Geology/ Geography||RS 12000 Per Semester|
|Masters 2 Year (4 Semesters) Programs English/ Media Studies/ Gender Dev. St./ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Pol. Sc./ IR/ Lib. & Info. Sc./ History/ Islamic St./ Pak St./Balochi/ Brahui/ Pashto/ Persian/ Urdu/ M.Com/MPA||RS 11000 Per Semester|
|Computer Science (MCS) (Morning) 2 Year (4 Semesters) Program||RS 30000 Per Semester|
|Institute of Management Sciences (MPA 2 years, 4 semesters)||RS 22000 per semester|
|Institute of Education & Research (B.Ed. 2.5 Years 5 Semesters) & (B.Ed. 1.5 Years 3 Semesters)||RS 14000 Per Semester|
|Institute of Education & Research (B.Ed. 2.5 Years 5 Semesters) & (B.Ed. 1.5 Years 3 Semesters)||RS 13000 Per Semester|
University Of Balochistan Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- In order to be accepted into BS programs, candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent requirements for the particular program.
It is obligatory for candidates to pass the entrance test conducted at the institution.
UOB Prospectus 2023
The University of Balochistan invites applications for admission into 2023. The deadline to submit an application form is as follows. Keep in mind that the subjects of sciences, arts, commerce, or equivalent requirements with at 50 percent marks or a second division to be admitted into the Masters Degree program graduation.
Candidates need to score scores of 45% on the aptitude test in order to be eligible for admission. This University of Balochistan, Quetta is the longest-running institution that offers higher education in the province. The University is outfitted with state-of-the modern scientific facilities and highly qualified faculty from the nation and overseas.
How to Download Bank Challan For UOB Admission?
Candidates can download the bank challan on the UOB website. UOB website.
If you’d like to save time, click here for the download of your bank cashier’s challan.
Important Instructions for UOB Admission 2023
- It is crucial to ensure you meet the criteria for admission prior to you submit your application.
- Fill out the online application completely and thoroughly, double-checking everything before hitting the submit button.
- Be sure to submit your application prior to the deadline.
Visit our website frequently to stay informed about the latest job openings in Balochistan and their schedules for interviews or tests along with BPSC job openings and updates, as well as forces jobs, and federal job opportunities for Balochistan including the admissions process, and scholarship opportunities.
UOB Applying Procedure for Admissions
- To apply online to be admitted, CLICK HERE
- Select the college that you wish to apply.
- A new screen will be displayed in which you need to provide the basic information about your application and enter your CNIC number then continue.
- Then, fill in the form below on this page, after you have completed the process.
- You can get the challan form for Rs.1000 at an HBL/ABL bank branch. pay it in the bank.
- Submit your application before the last day to submit your application.
- In the event of applying for more than one agency will cost around Rs.500 plus Rs.1000.
- Applications that are incomplete or late are not processed.
University Of Balochistan Required Documents
The following documents should be attached to the form.
- Copies of all educational certificates.
- Candidate’s or Father’s Domicile document.
- Applicant’s CNIC
- 04 Recent color photographs.
- If applying for B-category, then submit an Affidavit attested by the Magistrate 1st-class and signed by the employer where the parents/brother/sister/spouse is serving.
- Original documents must be presented to the interview, otherwise, you won’t be admitted.
University Of Balochistan Entry Test
Admission to the University of Balochistan admission 2023 required a test interview of the applicants who were screened by the Departments that were in close proximity and a merit list was created. NTS test is mandatory with at least 50 percent marks for Mphil and Ph.D. acceptance. A LAT test is required for LLB.