Sui Southern Gas Company Limited provides internships to young graduates. SSG provides the opportunity to learn to graduates who are young and gifted by allowing them to participate in the Emerging Leadership Program (ELP) which is a two-year Trainee program.
The students receive a job-related training program and experiences under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable mentors. The minimum score to pass the NTS Test is 60% However, for panel interviews, applicants will be selected according to merit, based on the number of seats available within a specific field or region. The deadline for application submission is June 5, 2023.
Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) offers the 2-year Emerging Leadership Program (ELP) for talented and young graduates. The program is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and experience they require to be successful as a leader within SSGC. ELP students will get on-the-job training and experience in diverse departments and functions within the organization. Additionally, they will get the chance to work with mentors who have experience and gain knowledge from the top experts in the business.
- You must be a student of an accredited college or university
- You must have an aforementioned minimum CGPA of 3.0
- You can become an official of Pakistan
- Between the ages of 21 between 21 and 26
Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) Emerging Leadership Program 2023
(SSGC) Emerging Leadership Program 2023 Maximum Criteria:
- Maximum age of 26 years (as at the time of the advertisement)
- Engineering Graduates (PEC Recognized) / MBA (HEC Recognized Universities) / ACCA Member(s)
- Graduating students of 2021 and beyond (Candidates waiting for results aren’t qualified)
- Minimum of 3 CGPA of 75% greater
- Training Opportunities Are Available In the Following Areas
- Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial
- Electrical I Electronics / Telecommunication
- Chemical / Petroleum & Gas
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer System
- Finance and Accounts
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
How to Apply for SSGC Internship Program?
- Application link, information about the cost, as well as the instructions for submitting forms, are at the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk
- The deadline for the application submission is June 5, 2023.
- Applications submitted after the deadline date will not be considered.
- Incomplete application forms or hand-written application forms will not be considered.
- The minimum score required to pass the NTS Test is 60% However, for panel interviews, the applicants are shortlisted based on merit based on the availability of seats in a particular field or area.
- A high performance on the examination doesn’t ensure that you will be selected. The recommendation of the interview panel and the overall merit/score are essential to make a selection
- SSGC offers equal chances for enrolling in ELP. ELP program.
Also, Click CTSP Result in 2023