Quaid E Azam University Admission 2024 is announced. Quaid e Azam University is accepting applications from all eligible applicants to QAU enrollment 2024. The last date to apply for Quaid e Azam University Admission is 20 Jan 2024. Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for Admission to the Undergraduate Self Support Program in Pharm D. Fall Semester 2024 by 20 Jan 2024. A Person may apply for Admission holding HSSC Part 1 Passed Result in BS Program and HSSC Passed Result in Pharm D Program with at least 60% Marks. The applicants can submit their applications by the deadline. Apply online for both evening and morning courses on this page. Candidates are able to check eligibility requirements on the admission form 2024 for undergraduate or graduate fall and spring programs. The applicants who are interested in applying are advised they are advised that Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad admission is now open. You can apply as soon as possible time. Specific Application Process Eligibility Criteria for applying online for admissions and contact details are listed in Alma Mater’s official announcement below and are also available on their official website qau.edu.pk.It is highly recommended to get in touch with the admissions office for more information.
QAU Admission 2024
The last date to apply online for QAU Admission 2024 is 20 Jan 2024.
Candidates with HSSC are qualified to apply online to be admitted in 2024, based on provincial and regional quotas. The last date for admission was announced, which means applicants must submit their applications before the deadline date. The test entry date for QAU admission was also announced.
About Quaid E Azam University
Quaid e Azam is one of the most prestigious educational universities and is the only international university in Pakistan. It is a government-owned research university located in Islamabad Pakistan. QAU offers a variety of scholarships to students who are in need and excel. QAU was founded in July 1967 by the Act of the National Assembly of Pakistan and began teaching and research programs for undergraduate and master and Ph.D. programs.
QAU Admissions for MPhil/MS Programme Spring-2024
Quaid e Azam University invites applicants from Pakistan/Foreign Nationals for enrollment to the MPhil and MS Programme of the University in the different disciplines. Qaid-e-Azam University Islamabad (QAU) admissions for fall and spring semesters 2024 to B.S, MS, BBA, LLB MSc, M. Phill Ph.D. Ph.D. and many more students in undergraduate in addition to postgraduate courses are available right now.
Students looking to apply for enrollment in this prestigious school must pass the initial entrance test. Admissions are also offered on a regular or Self-Financing basis for various programs. The well-known institution was created in 1967 by The National Assembly Ordinance 1967 and continues to be at the top of the list of the best 10 colleges in Pakistan in accordance with the Higher Education Commission HEC ranking.
QAU Admission Form 2024 Download
The Admission Form and Prospectus for all academic programs can be obtained at The QAU Campus branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and Askari Bank Ltd. @Rs. 2000. OR Download the Download from the QAU Website. Students can download applications for Pharma-D Information Technology, B.A, LLB programs, and numerous others by clicking
QAU Admission 2024 Last Date
Students are informed that QAU is not allowing students to submit an admission form after the closing date. It is essential to check the admission’s last date of 2024 in the advertisement. The University offers admission to faculties like the Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, and Faculty of Medicine (affiliated) as well as other faculties.
Faculty of Natural Sciences
|S.#||Programme||Subject Eligibility with Minimum 50% required in HSSC (Part-I) Examinations|
|1.||Chemistry||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent.|
|2.||Electronics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics.|
|3.||Geophysics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics.|
|4.||Mathematics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.|
|5.||Physics||FA/FSc/A-Level or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.|
|6.||Statistics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.|
|7.||Mathematics with Finance and Economics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.|
Faculty of Biological Sciences
|S.#||Program||Subject Eligibility with Minimum 50% required in HSSC (Part-I) Examinations except Pharm.D|
|1.||Biochemistry||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
|2.||Biotechnology||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent.|
|3.||Botany||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent.|
|4.||Environmental Sciences||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
|5.||Microbiology||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
|6.||Zoology||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
|7.||Pharm.D||Complete Passed Result of FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 60% marks.|
Faculty of Social Sciences
|S.#||Programme||Subject Eligibility with Minimum 50% required in HSSC (Part-I) Examinations|
|1.||Archaeology||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|2.||Tourism Management||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|3.||International Relations||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|4.||Business Administration||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|5.||Public Administration||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|6.||Defence &Strategic Studies||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|7.||Sociology||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|8.||Social Work||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|9.||Economics||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|10.||Pakistan Studies||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|11.||Psychology||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|12||English||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
QAU Fee Structure 2024
Candidates can download their admit card along with the roll numbers slip online on this page by providing their CNIC Number. QAU fee structure for 2024 is now available on the official site of the university. Anyone interested in applying can download the invitations to apply and roll number slips, and examine the results of the entrance test and merit list on this page.
Quaid E Azam University Admission 2024 Last Date Apply Online
General Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidate must have completed the Bachelor’s or equivalent degree at least in the second division (i.e 45 percent marks) from an HEC-recognized university.
2. Candidates must have completed the prerequisite courses for admission to any specific Master’s Program. The list of courses required for each subject is included in the prospectus. It is included in the application forms.
3. Applicant’s age must not be more than twenty-six years old, however, VC is able to allow age relaxation in certain circumstances based on recommendations from the department head. For the programs of MPA as well as BBS no age relaxation is given in any circumstance. BBS equals four years of BBA which means that students who have BBS can gain admission to an MBA.
4. For certain programs, entrance tests are required for certain programs. A list of these programs and their respective schedules has been listed below. Candidates are required to present their original CNIC as well as admission form receipts when they take the entrance test to verify their identity. Be aware that the tests for entrance are only for the purpose of shortlisting. The result of the test will not impact the merits of candidates.
1-Students who have failed any Master’s program at Quaid e-Azam university.
2. Students who have no longer been a student of this university.
3. Those who have a Master’s or equivalent degree from any institution. This is not the case for self-financing programs in Physics as well as Computer Science.
Students of the 4-Current Master program at any university.
How To Apply for QAU Admission 2024
Candidates who believe that they could receive admission to QAU may apply for admission by following simple steps. Visit the admissions office to pick up the application form and pay fees for the prospectus. You can also submit the form for application online through the official website. However, you must make a payment of 2500 rupees in favor of QAU. After filling in the admission form, you must return the form filled in at the office of admission.
- This online admission summary of the data sheet is available to be downloaded on QAU’s site (click this link for download). QAU website (click here to download ) along with an application form to the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd.
- It is recommended that applicants deposit Rs.2115/in one of the branches or branch offices at Habib Bank Ltd. OR Rs.2100/- at branches of Askari Bank Ltd. in the name of the Treasurer Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- The Bank Challan should be attached to the online admission data summary sheet along with other required documents. If not, the application won’t be considered.
- If number of applicants for a department/discipline is less than 25 then the department will not be allowed to commence the classes and the Admission Processing Fee @ Rs.2200/- or Rs. 2215/- respectively will be refunded to the applicants admitted thereon accordingly.
- Data of the applicants shall be available on the University website. Please contact on Ph No.051-90644217, 051-90644218 and 051-90644219.
- No application will be received in Admission Section by hand or by Post/Courier. After expiry of last date no online application facility will be available in any case.
- No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit QAU website frequently.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the fee/dues will be refunded to the candidates as per QAU refund policy.
- For detailed advertisement, please visit the QAU website
QAU Contact No and Address
- Address: Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan
- Phone: (051) 9064000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.qau.edu.pk