Get your students ready to submit their Punjab University MA MSc private registration form 2023 for a fee to be submitted. Here are the dates and fees scheduled for a single fee, late and double fee. If you are planning to pursue a master’s at PU as an individual candidate, then the deadline to submit the registration form is about to begin. There are only a few days to complete your application and payment.
The forms received late are not accepted on any occasion by officials. Therefore, read the entire article thoroughly and ensure that you’re eligible to apply for the private MA MSc at PU 2023 or not.
If you determine that you are qualified, you will find the instructions below on the procedure and how to submit your application until the last day for submitting the application form. Students can benefit from this educational institution that is provided by the PU to those working in a field who would like to pursue their studies on the same track.
PU MA MSc Private Registration Form Fees 2023 Check Online
Punjab University MA MSc Private Registration 2023 Form Fees
|Fee Schedule for Registration (MA/M.Sc – Annual – 2023)|
|Fee Type||From Date||To Date||Total Fee Amount (Rs.)|
Punjab University MA Private Registration 2023
To be eligible for Punjab University MA private registration 2023, it is compulsory that girls and boys pass the B color BSc or equivalent examinations prior to 2023. Students taking supplementary examinations can also fill out an admission form according to the guidelines provided below.
However, if there is anyone is not applying according to the instructions along with the rules and regulations, the applicant is not considered for admission to any further applications. If you already have a registered, there isn’t an obligation to apply for registration since when you pay the fee of Rs. 100 only, you can obtain your registration at the PU private MA registration office in 2023.
Punjab University MSc Private Registration 2023
The applicants who plan to be able to obtain admission to the Punjab University MSc private registration 2023 have to go through the table below which is the same for both the MA and MSc programs.
Make sure you comply with the conditions and terms of the application and apply by the deadline date, which is being imposed on you by the respective limits. You can apply on the internet using the instructions and link provided in the negative. Read this article to gather that information carefully before applying it. check also AUST Admissions Spring 2023 Abbottabad University of Science and Technology
How to Apply Procedure
- If you’re eligible, immediately as soon as you can download or get your application form at the IER Bus stop, new campus PU Lahore available from 8 am until 4 pm.
- Then, you must carefully fill out the form and then include the required documents together with your completed form. Include the bank receipt of the fee the challan
- Check that your form is completed correctly and the fee voucher is properly stipended along with it.
- Return it to the exact booth, or complete the form online prior to the deadline.
Terms And Conditions
- Candidates previously registered on PU (as either private or regular) have no requirement for an additional registration
- If your registration card was lost, you can obtain a duplicate registration card by paying 100 rupees. 100 towards HBL Bank using a challan form
- Every regular student who has left the college but now the student is back and looking to be admitted as a student who is private can apply for admission using their former registration number which is obtained by paying the amount of Rs. 100 to HBL in order to obtain the duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who have the diploma or other similar “A” levels degree have to present an IBCC equivalent certificate that is issued by IBCC Islamabad or a NOC letter from the board that is relevant to them.
The whole story you need to know about Punjab University MA MSc Private Registration 2023 Form Fees fees is here, together with eligibility criteria as well as the dates for the application, and fees for single or late as well as double. We have also provided the online application form download link, eligibility criteria, for applying, and more and we’re hoping you’re now informed about this requirement, however, should you have any additional questions, please leave feedback in the comment box and we’ll be in touch as quickly as we can.