The new government has announced the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023. This is long-awaited good news for students. The government will distribute 200,000 laptops during its last year to reach the goal of 500,000 in the next four years. The laptops were initially distributed to public universities, but later, technical colleges and colleges were also included in the scheme. You can apply for PM Laptop Scheme 2023 online. The previous PMLN government announced various Laptop schemes.
He claimed that the recovery rate for the loan scheme stood at about 99 percent, which showed the integrity of the nation’s youngsters. Prime Minister Shehbaz claimed that the recovery rate of 99% for the young as well as Kissan loan schemes disproved the myths about the risk that are associated with the individual loans made provided by banks. He stated that Pakistani youths did not get their loans refunded which caused enormous losses to the nation’s economy. The prime minister thanked those who benefitted from the loan scheme and praised the work from SAMP Shiza Fatima Khawaja, banks, and other partners who worked to ensure this scheme is successful.
The premier addressed the audience during an event to distribute cheques among those who are recipients of the Prime Minister’s Youth Loan Programme.PM Shehbaz Sharif said the country’s growth was tied to the performance that was achieved through the Youth Loan Program which besides helping the youth who are unemployed has also helped the nation’s economy. He stated that the loan program was a follow-up of the PM Youth Loan program that was introduced in 2013 by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. Several of the billion rupees were distributed to eligible youth. The prime minister also mentioned the fact that CM Loan Scheme was also introduced within Punjab and 75,000 young people were also provided with cars on loan.
The new government has announced the first session for PM Laptop programs. If you’re interested in applying for the PM Laptop Scheme, please visit this page and fill out an online application. Under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) would distribute approximately 200,000 laptops in Phase IV and V to students at public universities and degree-awarding institutions.
The HEC Free Laptop Program 2023 program is only available to students who are enrolled at the university. In addition, the HEC-Free Laptop Scheme 2023 government introduced the PM Laptop Program. Students from Pakistan Government Universities are eligible to apply for this laptop program. Online Registration Form, Merit Lists, and any other information about the PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online is in this post.
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 registration Online Details
prime minister laptop scheme 2023
This article explains how to apply online for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 and receive a free laptop. This page will explain the Free Laptop Scheme Registration process.
The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Phase 4 ,5 clearly states that applications submitted by hand to any official will not be considered eligible and that they will be rejected without having seen it.
Therefore, the best method for Laptop Scheme Registration is via the Online Portal. The Government pmnls.hec.gov.pk manages this portal. It will provide all the necessary information for the applicants.
Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2023
Under the Prime Minister’s Youth Laptop Scheme, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) is expected to distribute around 200,000 laptops in Phase IV/V for students at public universities and degree-granting institutions. GJ and other allied services launched the Free Laptops program.
According to HEC, September 30 is the deadline for applications for laptops. prime minister laptop scheme 2023 apply online and register your laptop at youth.punjab.gov.pk.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Online
Here is the complete Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme Registration Information. Below are the dates for this year’s Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Distribution Scheme, Phase 2nd List. The scheme is described in detail.
The Pakistan government created the laptop initiative to improve IT and knowledge-based technology in Pakistan.Under the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme, approximately 200,000 laptops will be distributed by the Higher Education Commission to students at public universities and institutions that award degrees.
PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration is currently underway at Youth.punjab.gov.pk. Keep checking this page and this site regularly for any updates.
Click here Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Registration Online
This site provides information about the Application Deadline, Apply Date, Exam Schedule, and Exam Schedule. MCQ Answers, Model Test Results, and Merit Lists can also be found.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Online Registration Procedure 2023
This will be the page that you’ll like the most. This is the page you’ll see. To check your application status, click on New Registration if it is new.
This step requires you to rent your CNIC Card Number and write the words shown in the picture.
This step is about the disclaimer and instructions that you must agree to. Read this page first, then click the Accept and Proceed button.
You are now on the page where your correct and complete Personal Information is required. This image includes Your Name, Father’s Name, Address, and other information. Click on Next Step after you have completed the information.
You are now on the Academic Information Page. Here you will need to fill in your information about your university, educational career, and marks. Once you’re done, click on the next step.
This is the final step in Registration. Your authentication is required. After you enter your phone number, a code will be sent. You must enter the code in the second block. Next, enter your email address and captcha. Click on Submit to send an application form to officials. You can comment below if you have any questions about the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme registration procedure 2023 .
Students are advised to submit their application forms before the deadline to avoid inconvenience.
The application form must be submitted. Students will be selected based on their performance in the last examination. The official website will display the list of students who were shortlisted.
Laptop coupons will be issued to the selected students for laptop purchases at any authorized dealer.Laptops will be distributed. Students are asked to bring their laptops with them on the distribution day.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Full details and eligibility criteria
Laptops should only be awarded on merit.Moreover, the eligible student can apply for the laptop scheme on the site http//youth.punjab.gov.pk. prime minister laptop scheme 2023 eligibility criteria is given as
If the Govt officials need more information about you or have any questions, they will contact the head of your college or school to clarify all queries. Your role is to apply for the laptop scheme 2023.
Students successfully submit their new registration forms.
- All students eligible for the scheme can submit their data via the helpdesk.
- A school or university can confirm the record of an eligible student.
- The majority of laptops have been issued as per the previous list. Please get in touch with your university or school senior to inquire about your laptop and the name on the list.
- When applying, students eligible for the scheme must provide their email address and CNIC number.
- If you’re a friend, use the same email address. If you enter incorrect information, your laptop should be canceled.
- The laptop scheme is free of charge, and the government has not received any fees.
- The final date for laptop distribution programs has not yet been announced.
- Laptops are first given to Master class students. Then, laptops are distributed at the Graduation, Inter, and Matric levels in the next level. Don’t let this discourage you, wait and see.
- Students must have at least 60% in each degree to be eligible for the laptop scheme.
- Their numbers should determine their merit.
Register yourslf at http//youth.punjab.gov.pk for Laptop.In 2023, Pakistan will offer a free laptop program. The detailed instructions below will help students interested in applying for scholarships receive a laptop for free in 2023. Premier Minister Shahbaz Sharif announces the date and Registration for the Laptop Scheme (New Phase).
Last Date for Online registration
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 date is considering as prime minister laptop scheme 2023 deadline to register eligible candidate names is December 15, 2023.
How To apply on your mobile
It is easy to apply for the PM Laptop program via your mobile phone. This is similar to applying via a laptop or a PC. Follow these steps to receive a free laptop.
Step1: Scroll to the mobile screen, then click on Google Search Bar.
Step2: Write “How To Apply for PM Free Laptop Scheme”
Step3: Fill out the form by clicking on the website
Step4: Upload all documents and data required to apply for a laptop
Step5 :Fill out the form and wait to receive your laptop
This scheme is designed to equip the next generation with the necessary computer skills to compete globally. The students will be able to work in the IT field with laptops.The world is rapidly moving towards digitalization.
It is crucial to know about computers to survive in such a situation. You will be able to live in the modern technological age with your laptop.
List of eligible universities for the PM Laptop Scheme 2023
- This is the list of universities Eligible for PM New laptop scheme 2023
- Air University Islamabad
- Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad,
- Bahria University Islamabad
- National Defence University
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST),
- Quaid-e-Azam University,
- Pakistan Institute of Development Sciences
- National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
- International Islamic University
- Government College University GC Faisalabad Lahore
- Federal Urdu University of Science Arts and Technology
- COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology
- University of Punjab
- University of Sargodha
- University of Peshawar
- University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila Lahore
- University of Gujrat
- Lahore College of Women University
- Bahauddin Zakariya University,
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration
- University of Karachi
- University of Sindh
- Sindh Agriculture University,
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology
- DOW University of Health Sciences
- King Edward Medical College
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology
- Islamia College University
- The Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto University of Medicine,
- Khyber Medical University, University of Science and Technology
- University of Malakand. Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kalkul.
- KPK Agriculture University
- Kohat University of Science and Technology (KUST),
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University,
- Abdul Wali Khan University,
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University (Frontier Women University),
- University of Balochistan, Sardar Badur Khan Women University
- Lasbela University of Agriculture
- Water and Marine Sciences University
- Balochistan University of Information Technology
- Engineering and Management Sciences
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology
- Mirpur University of Science and Technology
- The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Karakurram International University
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women
- University of Haripur
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology. Government College for Women University.
- The Women University Multan
- University Lyari Benazir Bhutto Shaheed,
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University,
- University of Swabi, Bacha Khan University
- University of Poonch
- The Women University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Bagh
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University,
- Khushal Khan Khatak University Karak,
- University of Turbat
- University of FATA
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Al-Bhutto Medical University
Registration to Prime Minister’s Laptop Program Phase – IV and V
HEC launched Phase IV and V of Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme .This information is intended to be circulated to all parties.
All students/candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully prime minister laptop scheme 2023 login and register at the Students’ Service Portal http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk until November 15, 2023.
- Complete the Application Form with accurate and complete information.
- All fields marked * must be filled in.
- Your personal information should be entered as per your CNIC.
- Your Registration may be cancelled if you provide incorrect, false, or fraudulent information.
- Register using your email address, CNIC, and mobile number. The provided data will be used to process further processing. Registration may be cancelled if incorrect data is provided or the same email address is used for other students.
- Students who have already registered in Phase III are advised to update their profile for Phase 4 (http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk/existing_applications.php)
- Your Academic Information (Academic Year/Semester, CGPA, Discipline, etc.) must be filled in.
- Once entered, cell number and email cannot be changed/updated.
- Contact the University focal person to make corrections.
PM Laptop Scholarship 2023
You can find information about the PM, CM Punjab laptop program 2023, upcoming schemes, and scholarships by continuing to visit our website. You can ask us questions about the PM laptop program 2023 through the comments section.
MERIT LIST Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme 2023
The following are the merit list criteria for Prime Minister’s laptop scheme, as defined by Higher Education Commission:
- Students in the intermediate year will receive 50% of the allocated laptop quota based on merit.
- Students in the 2nd year of their 16-year undergraduate program will receive 20% of the allocated laptop quota based on merit.
- Students in the third year of a Bachelor’s degree program will be eligible for 10% of the reserved quota.
- 10% reserved quota laptops are for fourth-year Bachelor’s program students and 1st-year Master’s program students (5% each).
- 10% reserved quota laptops for fifth-year Bachelor’s and second-year Master’s program students (5% each).
DISTRIBUTION Criteria PM Laptop Scheme 2023
These are the distribution criteria for the Laptop Scheme:
- Except for the total enrolment in higher education institutions, the regional distribution corresponds to the enrolment share.
- Below are some categories that include students.
- All students enrolled in a Ph.D., MPhil, or MS program at any public university. The Higher Education Commission has published the list of eligible universities.
- 2.5% Quota per distance learner/student of each Virtual University and Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Students of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Indian Tribal Areas degree and postgraduate
- college students are eligible for a 5% Quota.
- Laptops are available for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s (16-year) program at a public sector higher education institution.
Youth laptop scheme 2023 in Pakistan
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 in pakistan you will see the Higher Education Commission (HEC) give away 200,000 laptops in Phases IV and V to students at public universities and other institutions that offer degrees. Online Registration is available for all eligible candidates.
The Prime Minister PM Youth 2023 is only open to regular male and female students. According to HEC, September 30 is the deadline for applications for laptops. In 2023-23, the initial Phase of the laptops program was introduced. It was determined that 100,000 laptops would be distributed each year by the government.
Laptop Scheme Phase 5 Hec.Gov.Pk
The Prime Minister’s Initiative programs have been announced for five years (2005-05). In 2015, the next Phase of the Prime Minister’s Laptops program was launched. This second Phase provides 11,000 additional laptops to students who meet the conditions for acceptance.Now Phase 5 is launched from Government.
HEC 2023 Laptop Scheme
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 hec is given as This special quota is available to students who have completed at least two years of DAE programs in government institutions or public sector technology institutes in FATA and ICT. This program will be especially beneficial to disabled students. The program is part of the prime minister’s youth projects.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Phase IV & V
The Prime Minister’s Laptops Scheme phase IV and V are a groundbreaking initiative to increase the country’s research potential and provide quality education and access to information technology is the prime minister’s laptops scheme. Pakistani students and students from Indian Occupied Kashmir studying in Pakistan’s public sector universities/degree awarding institutions, duly recognized by HEC, are advised to register OR update their profiles online at https://pmnls.hec.gov.pk.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Specification
This scheme is available only to Pakistani students enrolled in an HEC-accredited educational institution. In 2013, the Shahbaz Sharif laptop program was launched. This scheme was created to give laptops to highly motivated students so they can use them in their research and studies.
The Punjab government has taken many initiatives to encourage education in the province. Laptops will be distributed to students admitted to public colleges and universities based on merit. The scheme is open to students who have achieved top positions in their fields. The distribution of laptops takes place by the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 government of pakistan
The Government of Punjab has prioritized ensuring that all youth in Punjab have access to high-quality education. The Chief Minister announced that 100,000 laptops would be given to students who are eligible to receive them.
This initiative will ensure that every student has the tools necessary to succeed in school and life. All students who have completed 16 years will be eligible for the laptops.
This is an excellent opportunity for students in Punjab to obtain a laptop to aid them in their studies. Apply today to take advantage of this great program.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Apply Online
Document required for Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023
These documents must be submitted with the application for the free laptop scheme
- A duplicate of the last examination marking sheet.
- A copy of the domicile certificate.
- A copy of the CNIC.
PM Laptop Scheme Merit List 2023
Keep checking back for more updates about the PM Laptop Scheme Merit List Phase 1 2 3 4 5. Successful Candidates This page will give you the PM Laptop Scheme Merit List 2023 Phase 4 5. our Prime Minister, proposed the PM Laptop Scheme Merit List 2023 phase 4.
HEC Laptop Scheme 2023 – Matric and Inter Student
The first, second, and third phases of this project were successful. University students are eligible to receive laptops on a merit-based basis. This allows them to continue their education and keep up with the latest technologies. Each year thousands of students receive merit-based laptops. Realizing their desire to get an excellent education, the Government of Punjab decided to give laptops to the matric year 2023 students.
PM Laptop Scheme currently works and gives laptops to students at different universities and colleges. According to the latest update from Punjab Government, one hundred thousand Matric Pass students will receive laptops in February 2023.
Students with less than 78 percent marks will also be eligible for laptops through the PM Laptop Scheme. Yousaf Abbasi claims that laptops are already distributed to matric students who have passed 2023. However, laptops will not be given to students who pass the year 2023.
Non Eligible Criteria For Laptop Scheme 2023
These are the following items that will not be eligible for laptops in this scheme
- Students from any private higher education institution
- Students from any government degree and postgraduate college, except Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who received a laptop through any Federal or Provincial Government program
- Except for students from AJK or Indian Occupied Kashmir, foreign nationals
- Any other students not included in the above list and as determined by the Steering Committee.
How to Check Status of Your Laptop Scheme Registration Online with CNIC
This article will be about Check Your PM Laptop Scheme Registration Status Online with CNIC 2023. Online Registration has opened for the Prime Minister’s laptop scheme 2023. An additional 100,000 laptops will be distributed to gifted students based on defined selection and distribution criteria. Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 20022 is available online to students (male or female) in Matric, Intermediate, and FA.
PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023
You can register now for the new Phase of PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023. This new scheme is open to all prospective students. Deadline to submit application documents 15 December 2023.
The Prime Minister proposed a plan to provide laptop computers to up to 200,000 students in the country, focusing on universities and institutions that award degrees.
The government decided to distribute the remaining 200k laptops in 2023-23. In the last year of its term, the government distributed 200,000 laptops. These laptops were first given to public universities but later transferred to colleges and technical schools.
Punjab government Laptop Registration Criteria For Youth in 2023
Download the application form for the PM student notebook plan 2023-23. The administration will offer 200 laptops during its final year to reach its four-year goal. Pakistan will offer a laptop plan for free starting in 2023. The HEC Laptop Scheme 2023 was initially awarded to public universities. Later, technical and college schools were added.
Youth Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Form
HEC will soon open Registration for the PM youth laptop program 2023. Students interested in the PM Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 should visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk before the closing date.
This laptop program is open to all talented male and female students in the Matriculation Examinations, Intermediate FA/FSc, and DAE. Please visit this page for the complete merit list for the Prime Minister PM Laptop Scheme 20,22. The distribution of the laptops will depend on merit.
prime minister laptop scheme registration form
Laptop Scheme of Prime Minister 2023 for High Secondary Students
The Government of Pakistan has decided to distribute laptops to students who have passed the matric level examination in 2023 under the Laptop Scheme of the Prime Minister.
Due to its current working status, the Scheme of Prime Minister Laptop has been distributed laptops to various colleges and universities across Pakistan. According to new information from Pakistan’s Government, the 1 lakh laptops were distributed by the Laptop Scheme of the Prime Minister to students who had passed all the provinces of Pakistan’s matric examination.
The Laptop Scheme of the Prime Minister has confirmed that all students who score above 78 percent in the annual matric examination will be eligible to receive laptops in Pakistan..
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 for university students
The Government of Pakistan announced another good news a specific share of 2.5 percent to 5% will be granted to students who receive education at the Allama Iqbal Open University or Virtual University in Islamabad and the FATA region.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), under the supervision Laptop Scheme of the Prime Minister, has asked all students to submit their applications using the easy method for this Laptop Scheme. According to the Higher Education Commission’s (HEC) statement, candidates with a Ph.D., M.Phil, or Master’s degree that last one or two years are eligible to apply for the IV and the V Phases of the Laptop Scheme of the Prime Minister. This is possible thanks to the support of the Higher Education Commission.
prime minister laptop scheme 2023 benefits
The PM Laptop Scheme 2023 serves multiple purposes. It promotes excellence and research in education. Students can quickly learn online and create assignments with laptops. Students will also be introduced to information technology and modern technology. Students in small classes will be able to use the computer. They can also take online classes or participate in online learning activities. It is an attractive and fruitful scheme for students.
Cost Of Laptop PM Scheme 2023
The laptop is expected to cost around 40000. The laptops will be assembled in Pakistan by the same company from China. Each year, more than 10000 laptops are manufactured. Laptops will be given to approximately 100000 students. The government has allocated the budget for the free laptop program at 4 billion rupees. HEC and the Ministry of Education manage the free laptop program. The free laptop program is unavailable to candidates who have received scholarships from HEC.
DATE-WISE SCHEDULE FOR PM-FREE LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION SCHEME 2023-23
prime minister free laptop scheme 2023 is given hrere. Eligible students are not those who are currently in public or private service. Students from abroad and students who have received laptops for free are not eligible. Below is a schedule for the PM free laptop distribution program 2023-23. We will keep you informed about any changes to the schedule, but this is not the final schedule. Authorities can alter it at any time without prior notice. The source of this information is the internet and news reporters. HEC has yet to confirm.
- PU Lahore
- University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan
- BZU Multan
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
- Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
- Institute of Business Administration Karachi
- NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University Karachi
- Faisalabad Government College University
- Faisalabad Government College for Women University
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- Islamia University Bahawalpur
- UET Taxila
- National College of Arts Lahore
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design Lahore
- Government College Lahore
- King Edward Medical College Lahore
- Kinnaird College Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University Lahore
- University of Education Lahore
- UET Lahore
- UHS Lahore
- DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi
- Dawood College of Engineering & Technology Karachi
- Karachi: Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari
- Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro
- University of Sindh Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for WomenNawabshah
- Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science & Technology Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana
- Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration Sukkur
- UOK Karachi
Keep in touch with your website and its Facebook page to receive the latest information about government programs for students. Stay connected to us for the latest information about the 2023 calendar.
Fsc medical pass in 2022 i am passs 57 persent and we will apply laptop scheme