PPSC Jobs Online Apply 2023
To apply for PPSC jobs 2023 and PPSC fee challan download; candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions and general instructions of the Advertisement carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the online application will rest squarely on the candidate
PPSC fee challan download process
It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit the fee as required in the Advertisement under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications
Receipt Number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form of the Candidates.
- Original Receipt will be produced and submitted at the time of Interview/ Viva-voce failing which Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview / Viva-voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for the record.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee
Procedure for Submission of PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Application Form
Applicants are required to submit an “On-line Application Form” up to the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of the Online Application Form. The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal mobile number at the time of submission of their online application.
Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date is available to the candidates. Candidates may correct/edit their date of birth on or before the closing date if so desired.
Applications for PPSC Jobs 2023 other than Online will not be accepted by the Commission.
The Candidates are required to ensure that:
- No column of Web-generated Application Form is left blank.
- For the posts up to BS-18 Hard Copy of the On-line Application shall not be required to be submitted to the Commission.
- For the posts falling in Basic Scales-19 and above where scrutiny work is required before the interview, a hard copy of the Online Application along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents should be submitted as requisitioned in the relevant Advertisement.
- In case any application is rejected due to any reason, representation, if any, shall be addressed to the “Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore in accordance with the instructions provided in the Rejection letter/Advertisement(s) for the post.
- In case any information provided by the Candidate in his/her online application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.