On this page you’ll find Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 in Mohmand, for Family Welfare Coordinator. Opportunities in the Population Welfare Department KPK are open and they are looking to hire the following personnel for its centre in Mohmand and seeks highly educated, skilled, hard-working, and disciplined applicants to fill the jobs listed below.
Jobs in Population Welfare Department KPK are (Family Welfare Assistant (Male) (BPS-07), Family Welfare Assistant (Female) (BPS-07), Aya / Dai (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). The recruitment of these posts in the government will be through a contract that can be extended upon good performance.
Candidates applying for the position must have a minimum Matric /Middle qualification and previous experience in the field. Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old. Population Welfare Department has set the quotas for disabled individuals as well as Open Merit and Minorities as well, and they are qualified to apply. If you are a candidate who meets the above requirements We have provided the steps to apply in the following section.
Family Welfare Assistant (Male) (BPS-07)
Family Welfare Assistant (Female) (BPS-07)
Aya / Dai (BPS-01)
Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is October 02, 2022.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in the government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates appearing for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site