PMA Long Course 151 Preparation Books Download Pdf here. Pakistan army has announced PMA long course registrations from October 04 to 06 November. A number of candidates have already applied to PMA long courses and are now preparing for their Written. They are worried about how to prepare for the PMA Long Course test. If you’re looking for PMA long course books as well as past papers, they can be found here.
Students will be able to download notes, MCQs on Syllabus, Past Papers as well as Sample Papers, registration fee form, challan fee, new Paper Pattern and Multiple-choice questions MCQs solved MCQs and a complete Guide to Preparing for the Test. PMA long-course written test will be focused on English Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat as well as General Knowledge subjects.
PMA Long Course 151 Preparation Books Download Pdf Below
How to Prepare the PMA LONG CLASS 151 Test using the most effective way
We Will share a method to easily pass an aptitude test. In order to pass this test, join groups on these social networks;
- Take the knowledge of those from other people to make any thing that is missing
- Make a few notes from books to find ideas for questions that are paper-based
- Answer the questions that are essential to the learning experience of other experiences
PMA Long Course (ISSB) Preliminary Selection
- Written/ Intelligence
- Medical Examination
- Physical Test
- Interview by National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier
ISSB Writing and intelligence tests
The test for intelligence and writing to determine ISSB selection are in the following areas
- Verbal Test
- Nonverbal Test
- General Knowledge
Written/intellectual test will consist of multiple-choice questions taken from English, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, and GK (General Knowledge).
Essential Requirements to take PMA Long Course to be selected
- An applicant must be unmarried Pakistani or have a residence of Azad-Kashmir in order to apply
- A person of Dunal nationality may apply for it. If you are chosen in the section ‘final see’, you can revoke your nationality from the country of origin.
- It is between 17 and 22 years and If your age is greater than 3 months older than 22 years, then you’re also qualified to apply for the benefit. If you are a bachelor, the age limit of at 23 and with a 4-year bachelor’s degree, the maximum age is 24. There is not a three-month relaxation period for PMA’s first test preparation.
- 5’4″ is the standard size of a man and no females can apply for it.
- The weight of your body should match your age as per your BMI table
- Eight sights 6/6, with or without glasses
- You should be a healthy person, with no major illnesses
- It is not a good idea to be never recommended by ISSB and If you’re not, you’re not eligible for it.
- You can submit your application with a hopeful certificate as well, which you can find at the office of your college
- In the meantime, waiting for the 12th result may also be a good idea for the PMA initial tests.
ISSB medical exam includes initial Medical Exams, Cholesterol Level, Diabetes Eyesight, and Blood Pressure monitoring
ISSB Exam The Criteria (20 points)
The most significant phase of ISSB selection is called the interview phase that consists of the following questions
- The Body language (Expression as well as confidence)
- Questions about current affairs/Pak studies/history/Geography
- Candidate’s Personality
- You have questions about your interests and sports
Check the links below PMA Long Course 151 Preparation Books Download Pdf
|149 PMA long course Intelligence Test book PDF free download|
|ISSB verbal and nonverbal intelligence Test Lectures|
|ISSB Math Test Book Free Download|
|Intelligence Test Books Download|
|MCQA Books Download|
PMA Long Course Initial Test Pattern
It is the Pakistan Army now proposes that participants sign up on PMA Long Course 151 through online registration. The registration process for the PMA long-term course 151 is open. If you’re interested to become a part of in the Pakistan Army as an appointed officer by the PMA Long Course 151, you must register online using the registration system. We provide all information for Initial test preparation.
PMA long course exam sample paper to ensure that you’re well-prepared and are able to pass the test. So, if your test score for the year is at 60% or more, you can take this PMA lengthy course. You can download Pak Army Initial Test MCQS PDF books from this page.
PMA Initial Test Passing Marks
- FA/FSC or equivalent marks must be at minimum 60% or more. Candidates who earn 60% or 50 percent points in FA/FSC, and 50 percent points in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons) and BBA are eligible to enroll in PMA longer-term courses.
- Mark relaxation-FA/FSC:-Candidates in designated areas of residence should mark 55 percent. Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Neelam Azad Jammu Kashmir, Punjab Fort. Alongside becoming the owner of the house, the candidate is expected to be studying in the same field.
- Army soldiers who are serving: The Marks for FA/FSC or equivalent is 50%..
- Certificate of Hope Candidates who are hopeful that they have passed the initial part of the intermediate exam with a an average score of less than 60 percent and taken part in or appeared in the final exam may also apply to receive””Certificate of hope” ” Certificate of Hope”.
- Verification of mark sheet/certificate: Candidates who have not issued duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates or preparatory/intermediate/BA/BA certificates, or candidates who have not issued certificates, must obtain relevant board/secretary/principal examinations Proof of signature.
- Candidates who are applying for 60 percent of the 60 A grade in Pakistan are not required to submit an equivalent certificate compiled by IBCC to be able to attain the certificate. But, those who have passed the A’level or equivalent exams in other countries must show an alternative certificate from IBCC.
Tip to Prepare PMA Long Course 151 Test in the best method
We will tell you one tip by which you can easily qualify for an intelligence test. For this test join groups from those social media;
- Get the experience of people from others to prepare any missing thing
- Prepare a little bit from books to get ideas in paper-type questions
- Prepare those questions which are very important in the experience of other experiences