Pakistan College Of Nursing Admission 2023 In Sahiwal details are given Below.BS Generic 4 years admission is started at Sahiwal University Recognized by the Pakistan nursing council Islamabad and approved by the health department govt. of Punjab Affiliated with govt Islamia University Bahawalpur.
Students who are interested in Nursing and they want to get admission to BSc Nursing are reached on the best platform on this page students can get online registration forms, eligibility criteria, last date of submission forms, test schedule result, and final merit list of selected candidates. We provide here all details of the Pakistan College of Nursing Admission 2023 Advertisement and other information.
Pakistan College Of Nursing Admission 2023 In Sahiwal Advertisement
What is Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC)?
The PNC is an autonomous, regulatory body constituted under the Pakistan Nursing Council Act (1952, 1973) and empowered to register (license) Nurses, Midwives, Lady Health Visitors (LHVs), and Nursing Auxiliaries to practice in Pakistan. PNC was established in 1948.
What are the functions of the PNC?
- PNC sets the curriculum for the education of Nurses, Midwives, LHVs, and Nursing Auxiliaries.
- PNC inspects educational institutions for approval based on established standards
- PNC provides registration (license) to practice.
- PNC maintains standards of education and practice.
- PNC works closely with the four provincial Nursing Examination Boards (NEBs).
- PNC plays an advisory role for the overall benefit of Nurses, Midwives, LHVs, and Nursing Auxiliaries in the country.
- PNC maintains an advisory role for the Federal and Provincial governments regarding nursing education and nursing services.
- PNC communicates policy decisions regarding nursing education and the welfare of nurses, taken in Council meetings, to Governments, Nursing Institutions, NEBs, and Armed Forces Nursing Services for implementation.
- PNC prescribes penalties for fraudulent registration by the intention of pretense and removes persons from the Register for professional misconduct.
Pakistan college of nursing Sahiwal admission is open for bachelor of science in nursing 2022.
- F.sc. (pre-medical) minimum 50% marks.
- Physics, chemistry & biology as compulsory subjects.
- Males, and females both can apply.
Fee Structure of BS in Nursing(4 years )
Each student is required to pay college fees/charges as follows 1st semester
|Admission Fee once||50,000|
|Tuition Fee/ Semester||60,000|
|Total College Fee||110,000|
On payment of 500/- for every application form, the admissions office will provide one. A properly completed application and all necessary attested documentation may be either in person to the office or sent by a reputable courier service prior to the deadline indicated on the specified address.
PNC and University charges (as per demand/policy)
Examination fee (per semester)
PNC pre-registration fee (once)
University enrollment fee (once)
The last Date to Apply is 31 October 2023.
Qualified Faculty available
Well Equipped Skills Lab With Advance Simulator & Models High Tech Science & Computer Lab Library & Air-Conditioned Classrooms, Separate Hostel Facility For Boys & Girls,
- Building #. 5, Dubai garden, G.T. Road, Sahiwal.
- WHATSAPP; 0300-6906030, 0345-3115843