Every year, a group of students enrolls for the MDCAT examination, and this year is no exception, with an increased number of students. These students are eagerly awaiting the announcement of the MDCAT Registration 2023. Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) announces the schedule for registration to take the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT 2023). As per the schedule, MDCAT will be held on August 27, 2023. The online registration process for MDCAT 2023 will start on July 17th, 2023. The last day to submit an application for MDCAT 2023 is July 31, 2023.
MDCAT Registration 2023
The registration date for MDCAT 2023 has not been announced yet. However, it is recommended to start preparing for the exams and stay updated. With the increasing merit each year, it has become challenging for many students to secure a place on the merit list. Put your trust in Allah and register yourself to try your luck this year as well. If you are searching for the best book for MDCAT preparation, we suggest purchasing the National MDCAT Book for better results. The following are the steps for registration. Follow each step carefully to complete your registration successfully.
MDCAT Online Registration 2023 Dates
|PMDC MDCAT Registration Start||17 July 2023|
|MDCAT Registration 2023 Last Date||20 July 2023|
|PMDC MDCAT Late Registration Start||25 July 2023|
|MDCAT Registration Last Date ( Late Fee)||29 July 2023|
MDCAT Registration 2023 Online by CNIC
MDCAT Registration Required Documents
- Current Photograph
- CNIC or B Form
- Matric Result Card
- FSC Result Card
NUMS MDCAT 2023
NUMS is the admissions university, and its MDCAT results will be valid for acceptance to the entire NUMS Medical/dental colleges that are affiliated with NUMS. The Mandatory Requirement to Register on the MDCAT Portal (MDCAT-2023) Candidates must submit a 1 year F. Sc (Pre-Medical) Marks Sheetor DMC when they fill in their information through the MDCAT Exam Registration portal. Additionally, the registration portal for the Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test 2023 (MDCAT-2023) will be available from the 17th of July until 31 July 2023. Important: PM&DC Medical & Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions and Programs & the Conduct) Regulations & Regulations 2023-24 are now accessible on the official website of PMDC.
In order to facilitate international candidates MDCAT-2023 is scheduled to be held at two venues/countries in the world, i.e., Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia). Candidates from abroad are advised to choose one of these options based on their preference of obtaining a visa as well as traveling.
MDCAT PASSING PERCENTAGE FOR SESSION (2023-24);
The MDCAT-2023 Passing Criteria are approved to be used for obtaining admission to medical and Dental colleges:
- MBBS: 55%
- BDS: 50%
MDCAT 2023 Registration Schedule
- Registration starts: 17 July to 31st July 2023
- MDCAT conduct: August 27, 2023
MDCAT Registration Fee
The Registration fee will remain the same as last year i.e. Rs. 6,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for MDCAT Registration 2023
- Minimum 65% marks in Pre-Medical FSC with the subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Foreign Pakistan nationals can also register for MDCAT.
- The student must be from Punjab or Balochistan Province.
- Students waiting for results can also apply.
How to Apply for MDCAT Registration 2023
- Visit www.pmc.gov.pk and click on the MDCAT Portal link to register and fill out the online application form for PMC-MDCAT.
- Use your CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address to register (provide a mobile number and email address where you can receive SMS/email messages).
- Fill out the application form, including personal and academic information, and submit the required documents using the credentials created in the previous step.
- Attach a recent passport-size photograph with a blue or white backdrop.
- Provide a passport or CNIC/B-Form/NICOP.
- After saving the application form, the candidate will be required to print the fee challan.
- The candidate must submit the fee challan generated by the online application in cash at any HBL, ABL, or MCB bank before November 2nd.
- Scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan to the candidate’s MDCAT portal account.
- Double-check all the provided information and then click the “Final Submit” button to submit the application.
The system will prompt the candidate to print the completed application form.
- Send the completed application form along with the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan to “National Testing Service Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.”
- Make sure that Windows is activated. If any false information or documents are submitted, the candidate will be blacklisted.
Where can I submit my application for MDCAT 2023?
You can submit your application for MDCAT 2023 on the official website of PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) at www.pmc.gov.pk by accessing the MDCAT Portal.
Is the registration for MDCAT 2023 currently open? How can I register for it?
Registration for MDCAT 2023 is not open yet. Once the registration opens, you can register by filling out the online application form on the PMC MDCAT Portal using your CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address.
Has the MDCAT 2023 syllabus been released?
Yes, the syllabus for MDCAT 2023 has been released. It is advisable to prepare for the exam according to the MDCAT Syllabus 2023 to achieve better results.
Who is eligible to apply for MDCAT 2023?
To be eligible for MDCAT 2023, you must have a minimum of 65% marks in Pre-Medical FSC with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects. Foreign Pakistan nationals can also apply, and applicants must be from either Punjab or Balochistan Province. Students awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.