Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2023 has been started .The candidates of Pakistan who have done their FSC with 65 marks they can easily Apply Online through Pak Army Official website or also form this page .The age limit required to join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 2023 is 17 to 21 years .The education required for PMA Course is Inter .Also some physical standards are also required for this course .The official adverisement paper of Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 2023 is available on this page .you can also check complete eligibility criteria of this course .
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151
|Posted Date||3 OCT 2023|
|Last Date||6 NOV 2023|
|Age limit||17 to 21 years|
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2023
The induction process is open to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 149 Online Registration 2023. Anyone who is eligible Pakistanis regardless of religion or Caste, Creed or the region. Male citizens from Pakistan, as well as Azad Kashmir residents and citizens of state class 1, can apply. The following is the full information about each eligible requirement of the Army PMA Long Course. Before reading further, take a look around PMA Cadet life located in Kakul.
PMA Long Course 151
Pakistan Army opens the application for the PMA Long Course 151 to be an officer with a commission. The application process for PMA Long Course 151 started on October 02, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the PAK Army Commissioned Officer position online via Join Pak Army. Join the Pak Army website. Below, we’ve provided all the details about this PMA Long Course 151, including eligibility requirements, the qualifications required, the application process, and other essential details.
PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration
Therefore, eligible male candidates from Pakistan are now able to register. The last day to register for the 151 PMA Long Course date for registration is on November 6, 2023.Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2023 has been announced through the advertisement. Applications from suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.In the Latest Pak Army PMA 151 Long Course, the eligible Male candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization. They can get these Jobs in Pakistan after the complete recruitment process.
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Physical Test Details
- Physical Tests for the PMA Long Course 151
- 1.6 KM Run in 08 minutes
- 15 repetitions of Push-ups in 02 minutes
- 20 repetitions of sit-ups in two minutes
- 03 Chin-up repetitions in 02 minutes
- Ditch Crossing Ditch Crossing is 7.4 feet, and four” deep
Required Documents for PMA Long Course 151
- Certificates/ Marks Sheets
- Documents with attested copies
- Passport-sized color photos in 03 sizes
Eligibility requirements PMA Long Course
- Age as of 01-May.01 November of each year:
- Intermediate or equivalent 17-22 Years
- Graduation ( 2 years of graduation) and serving as a Personal PN/PAF 17-23 years.
- A graduate with a 4-year of graduation program (BS/BA(Hon)/BBA, BPA) 17-24 years old.
- Serving Army soldiers between 17 and 25 years old are able to relax for 3 months in the lower and upper limits of age, as well as specific cases.
Partially Activated Status
- Unmarried (Serving personnel of Armed Forces over 20 years old are eligible, regardless of whether they’re married)
Duration of Training
- Two years of training at the Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul Abbottabad KPK Pakistan.
Training to PMA Long Course
- Marks FA/FSc.
- Minimum 55 percentage points in marks for FA/FSc or equivalent.
- Releasing of Marks FA/FSc
- 55% marks are awarded to those who are from certain regions with a domicile.
- Area includes Balochistan
- District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir
- District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir
- Tehsil Balakot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra of KPK
- Tharparkar and tehsil umerkot sindh
- District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, mojgarh, and Dingarh of Punjab
- students who are actually studying in the same field.
- Candidates who have at least 50marks at the intermediate but with 60% or more (in the BS/BA(Hon)/BBA BS/BA(Hon)/BBA, BPA ) are qualified.
- 50 marks in FA/Fsc or equivalent.
Hope Certification to be used for PMA Long Course
- Candidates who have passed the Part-1 intermediate exam.
- Minimum 55 percent marks.
- Appeared or Appeared in an additional part-2 final exam.
Whose results will be announced?
They can apply for admission subject to the supply of the original mark sheet for part-1 together the Hope Certificate. The certificate must come from the director of the university or college that says they are likely to succeed in passing the final examination with at least 60 percent marks. The candidate must submit the original Part-2 certificate or marking sheet along with four attested copies. Hope Certificate will be provided at the GHQ PA Directorate PA-3(a). Documents should be submitted insufficient time to allow for the selection process.
Candidates who do not have matric certificates or have duplicates of revised mark sheets, certificates of matriculation, intermediate and BS/BA(Hon)/BBA, BPA. You must obtain a confirmation certificate from the secretary controller of the concerned Board/University.
General Terms and Condition to Join PMA Long Course
- Apart from academic achievements, PMA long-term course demanded rigorous and standard physical exercises in order to develop the true combat personnel, therefore the candidate should be fit and healthy.
- Minimum Height of five feet four inches or 162.5 cm)
- Visual Standards
- Weight as per Body Mass Index(BMI)
Visual Standards To Join PMA Long Course
- Distance Vision – Glasses – 6/9, 6/12
- Near Vision – J2, N8, J7, either with or without glasses.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates need to meet the physical requirements at the time of initial selection.
- 1.6 km run from a time of 7.5 Minutes (We recommend practicing for 2 km)
- Press Ups, 15 times in 2 minutes
- Do 15 sit-ups within 2 minutes
- Chin-Ups: 3 times in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing Ditch Crossing 7.4″x 7.4″‘ with 4 feet of depth
The Registration Process and the Preliminary Selection For PMA Long Course
Candidates can apply via the Internet or by going to the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). A similar procedure will be followed.
Online Registration Registration For PMA Long Course
Candidates can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test will be posted online, and for this, the person must possess an e-mail account. Candidates are required to report on the specific date and time specified for the preliminary test using a computerized roll with no slip. Dates once provided cannot be altered. Candidates are also required to bring the documents listed under Para 6 and will pay prospectus fees on the day of the test. Candidates must be proficient of computers as the registration and test will be held on computers.
Registering at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in Para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well
Written / Intelligence Test For PMA Long Course
- Written/intelligent tests will comprise multiple-choice questions.
- Pak Studies
- General Knowledge.
PMA Long Course Registration as well as Test
- Registration and tests will be held according to the schedule, however, dates may alter.
- The registration process usually begins in April/May and in October/November
- Test schedules are in November 2023 and the test schedule is from December.
Documents are required at AS&RCs
- A copy of the certificate and one set of photocopies is necessary at the point of registration.
- Matric certificate as well as Matric mark sheet (Both required). If you are studying at O Level or the A-level, the submission of an equivalent certificate issued from the IBCC is mandatory.
- Certificate or a detailed marks sheet for FA/Fsc/Equivalent.
- National Identity Card (NIC) for those aged 18 and over.
- Form B and the NIC of Guardian (Father or mother) for children younger than 18.
- 6 Photos in color, duly certified on the front and back by a principal class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- A set of certified photocopies of the documents mentioned above.
- The old NIC and old Form B is not acceptable.
- For repeater candidates, Three photocopies of the Not Recommended Letter are required.
Initial Selection For PMA Long Course
Candidates who pass the written/intelligent tests will be subjected to medical/physical tests as well as basic interviews at AS&RCs. But, repeat candidates are only subject to physical and medical tests, not intelligence or written tests.
Additional Selection For PMA Long Course
Candidates who pass the initial selection test will be taken to ISSB to take further tests. Medical tests for ISSB selected candidates will take place in nearby CMHS. The final selection will be made by GHQ in accordance with the candidate’s overall performance.
- Screened out two times by ISSB
- Not recommended more than twice by ISSB
- A medically ineligible person was declared through an appeals medical board(Army)
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces ( Army, Air Force, and Navy) Training academies on the ground of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- The individual is removed or dismissed from other government services.
- A judge has found a person guilty under the law of an offense involving corruption of any kind.
Pakistani Nation Living Abroad Can Apply For PMA Long Course
A candidate who is eligible to live outside of Pakistan is not subject to the initial test. But, defense attaches are required to determine their physical deformity and stammering issues. They must complete their applications along with the relevant documents via the Pakistani embassy.
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2023