Are you looking to apply for Pak Army Jobs After Matric 2023? Then you’re at exactly the right spot. Here is the answer that how to join Pak Army. Many students have passed matrics, FA, FSc, BSc Master’s, MBBS, and MBA and are keen to join the PAK Army but they don’t know the best way to join Pakistan Army After FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, master, MBBS & MBA. This is why on our website, you will find all details on how you can become a member of the PAK Army. Each citizen in Pakistan feels strongly about Pakistan and has a desire to join the PAK Army and want to help the country, but they do not know the precise process of selection and this is the main reason why not everyone can be a member of the Pakistan Army.
Here on our site, we give you all the details about the procedure for selection and the fundamental conditions to become a member of the Pakistan Army. Follow the steps below and achieve your goals and become a part of the Pakistan Army.This is the complete guideline that is in-depth about how to join Pak Army After FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, Masters, MBBS & or MBA.
- you can apply now on Pak army soldier jobs
- also apply now for Pak army clerks’ jobs
- apply now on Pak army long course
The current job opportunities for Pak Army:
- FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Frontier Corps Latest Employment Offers Advertisement
- Fauji Foundation Jobs 2023 for Head Office Rawalpindi Vacancies
- Station Supply Depot Sargodha Cantt Jobs 2023 for the Pak Army Recent Civilian
- Central Ordnance Depot COD Karachi Jobs 2023 Test & Interview Date
- careerjobs1737 Jobs 2023 at NESCOM Apply Online, Latest Advertisement
- join the Pak army as a soldier clerk driver online apply
The age requirement to join the Pakistan Army:
The complete details on the age requirement to join Pakistan Army after FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, Masters, MBBS & MBA, are provided below in detail. Age relaxation for candidates is three months in the lower and upper age brackets in special situations.
- Candidates who have completed either their Matriculation, intermediate (FA or FSc) and wish to join Pak Army must have age between (18 to 23 years old).
- Candidates who have completed their graduation (2 years programs) and wish to become part of the Pakistan Army must have aged (18 to 23 years old).
- Candidates who have completed their graduation (4 years of the program) and are willing to join the Pakistan Army must have ages between (18 to 24 years old).
- The candidates who are Masters, MBBS or MBA certified and wish to join Pakistan must be at least the age of at least 28 years.
Conditions To Join the Pakistan Army:
The complete list of conditions that are required for joining the Pak Army is given below.
- The gender of the applicant who is interested in joining the Pak Army must be Male.
- The marital status of the person who is interested in joining the Pak Army must be the single-A person who is not married and is capable of joining the Pak Army.
- The candidates who are interested in joining Pak Army must have the Nationality of Pakistan, a citizen of Pakistan is eligible to join Pak Army, and not any foreign national can be a part of the Pak Army.
- The candidates who want to be part of the Pak Army must have a minimum height of 5’4″ (162.5cm).
- Is the weight that bears the candidate’s body that is measured in terms of physical standard as determined by an index for body mass.
- Matriculation Certificate and Detailed Mark Sheet are mandatory and if the applicant is ‘O’ or ‘A’ level certified, they must submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC in a mandatory manner.
- Candidates who want to join after the Intermediate FA/FSc must be able to score at least 60 percent marks.
- Candidates who want to join the university after graduation, such as BA/BSc/BA/BSC (Hon) must be able to show 60% marks, with 50 marks for intermediate.
- Candidates with the domicile of these regions like (Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab have a relaxation in marks so that applicants from these areas are eligible to apply for with 55 percent marks in FA/FSc.
- Candidates who are currently serving as Army soldiers and can score 50% marks on FA/FSc are also qualified.
- Candidates who have duplicate or revised marks sheets or certificates for Matric Intermediate, Graduation, or Matric need to have a verification document signed by the sectary/controller examinations of the concerned Board or the university.
- A Computer-generated National Identity Card for 18 years and over
- If the applicant is younger than 18 years old, the candidate must submit Computerized Form “B” along with the Guardian’s CNIC (Father or mother).
- Candidates must submit one set of photocopies attested by a certified person of all relevant documents, along with 6 certified color photos.
- If the candidate is appearing for the second time, he will need to produce 3 photocopies of the “Not Recommended” letter given by ISSB.
Conditions of Ineligibility for Pak Army Job:
Ineligibility requirements and the reason why any candidate is unable or eliminated to apply for membership in Pak Army are given below.
- Candidates who have been rejected twice for joining Pak Army and ‘Not Recommended twice by GHQ Selection and Review Board are not eligible to apply for another time.
- If any candidate is found medically unfit Military Hospital / Appeal Medical Board will not be able to apply for a second time.
The procedure for registration to be a member of the Pak Army is given below There isn’t any other method of registration other than that described below.
- The candidate can sign-up on the internet using the web After registration, the entire test program to take the examination will be emailed to the email address of the candidate.
- The alternative method to register is that applicants can show up physically at the AS&RC’s selection center with all necessary documents and prospectus fees.
To apply online: Please Click Here
Selection Method Of Pak Army:
The entire information regarding the procedure of selecting is available below in several steps so that you can comprehend it quickly.
- The initial step in the selection process is written/intelligence Tests. These tests are made up of MCQs that are derived directly from English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat, and General Knowledge.
- The second step of the selection procedure is that selected candidates from the Written/Intelligence Test will appear for the Physical test which includes a Running race of 1.6 km in 8 and half a minute, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit-Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 minutes and most of all ditch crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’.
- In the third stop selected candidates from the physical test will appear for the interview at AS&RC.
- In the fourth step shortlisted candidates will appear for the ISSB test.
- In the end, selected candidates will appear detailed medical examination and after that candidates will be called for a final interview at GHQ Selection Board.
About Pak army
The Pak army is the world’s 7th large army. there are three sections of the Pakistan army Pakistan air force, Pak navy, and Pak army. the army chief of the Pak army is General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
for more jobs today click here
What qualification is required for Pak Army?
- Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent.
- Age between 17 and 22 years.
- Height of at least 5’4″ for males and 5’2″ for females.
- Good physical and mental health.
Can I join Army Medical College after matric?
No, you cannot join Army Medical College after matric. You must have completed your FSC or equivalent with at least 60% marks. However, you can apply for the Army Medical Cadet Course after matric. This course is designed for students who want to become doctors in the Pakistan Army.
What is the last date for Pak Army 2023?
The last date for Pak Army 2023 is 30 June 2023.
Can a matric student join Pak Army?
No, a matric student cannot join Pak Army directly. However, there are a few ways for a matric student to join the army. One way is to join the Army Medical Cadet Course. This course is designed for students who want to become doctors in the Pakistan Army. Another way is to join the Pak Army as a soldier. This is a more physically demanding role, but it is also a great way to start a career in the army.