- Balochistan Public Service Commission Schedule: Click here
- www.BPSC.gob.pk request for form: Download here
- BPSC new job, BPSC advertisement: View Advert
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Procedure
How to apply for BPSC Jobs
The candidates who qualify are given the instructions to submit their applications online through the website of their choice. Follow the directions carefully before applying with all required documents by the deadline specified on the job announcement. There is an exception for online applications that you have verify prior to beginning. It is compulsory for applicants to bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) as well as a copy downloaded of roll no slip during the screening or written test.
Step By Step procedure To apply For BPSC jobs 2023
- We will go over the procedure for applying for the positions that were announced in the Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC. Interested candidates can apply for Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC online through Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC official website (http://bpsc.gob.pk/).
- On the official BPSC website, you will find the Apply Online option on the main menu. It is the final option on the menu main. First, you have to click on the Apply Online Option.
- After you have clicked the Apply Online option, you will be directed to the Login page. This page will require you to fill in your sign-in credentials which comprise NADRA CNIC as well as email and password. If you don’t register on the BPSC website. You must create an account for yourself.
- After you have successfully signed up, the sign-in page will be displayed again. Fill in your sign-in credentials and then click the sign-in button to sign into your account. When you’re done, the sign-in process, the next page opens.
- This page will request you to fill in your personal information. Named candidate information. You must fill in the necessary boxes, then press on submit.
- The next page is displayed after you have submitted your personal information. The next page will be about the details of your education.
- It is necessary to input your details regarding your education to complete this page. Enter the information about your education in order to finish this section. After you have completed these steps, click submit.
- The next step is that you’ll need to fill in your details about your experience. If you’ve ever worked any job, you can enter that experience into that section.
- It is necessary to complete the box with experience to complete your data on experience. This information is required to be filled in for positions that require prior experience to be considered suitable.
- When you’re done with everything, you can be taken to the application for post page.
- There you will have to select the job you wish to apply for.
- You must also input the bank fee details of the challan to which you paid.
- Then click submit.
- Once your application has been submitted, you are able to download your receipt immediately.
How to Apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs
To sign-up to the KPPSC website, simply click on the Register/Sign Up link under the sign-in link. This will bring you to the page to register. Fill in the required information like name Father’s name, Name, CNIC number, email mobile, password, and the captcha code. After filling in your details, click submit to complete the registration.
The applicants are requested to be aware that
- There is no requirement for a hard copy of the application. copies of documents must be sent to BPSC.
- The application form printed on the internet should be kept by the applicants to keep for their personal records.
- Do not mail Bank Challan/ Treasury Receipt to BPSC It must be kept in safe custody by the applicant. It has to be presented at the time of appearing for the Exam.
- Online applications that are not filled out with the required qualifications, experience Gender, Gender, Religion local/domicile, etc., or by submitting fake/bogus online applications can cause problems for the applicant in the future.
If you need assistance with technical issues related to applying online, call this number (0819203264) during office hours between Monday and Friday.
BPSC Contact Info
BPSC Sumangali Road Quetta
Phone: 0092, 081, 9203264
Email: [email protected]