Government Employees Salary Pay Scale chart 2023-22
Here is complete details of the Government Employees Salary Pay Scale chart 2023-22. This is the complete Pay Chart 2023 of newly appointed employees from every province across Pakistan. However, the government is expected to begin to implement the pay chart as of 01 July 2023. But, if employees are enrolled in the Government service, employees will be issued a payslip in accordance with the specified criteria. The specifics of the newly employed employee’s pay list 2023 follows:
Government Employees Salary FY 2023-22
The government announced its Fiscal period Budget 2023-22 on Friday. In the budget announced the government announced that it will raise the 10% ad-hoc relief of employees. Below are the full details of salary and allowances that the Finance Minister has announced in the budget for 2023-22.
- Ad-Hoc Relief @ 10 10% of the base salary starting 01 July 2023.
- The Ardal Allowance was increased from 14000/- up to 17500/- per month.
- In-built allowances ranging starting at the amount of Rs 450/- up to Rs 900/month for workers from BS 01-05.
- The minimum wage rate for employees is Rs 20,000 per month as per Budget 2023.
- A 10% increase in pensions beginning on July 1, 2023
Pay Scales 2023 Government Employees Salary Pay Scale chart 2023-22
Candidates who have been appointed will be paid their pay, which will include the basic pay as well as other allowances. The structure for Payscale will be as follows.
- Basic Pay
- Conveyance Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- House Rent Allowance/ Hiring
- Computer Allowance
- Personal Allowance
- Intl. Allowance/Washing Dress Allowance.
- Teachers’ allowance (Only intended for teachers)
- Qualification Allowance (M.Phil./ Ph.D.)
- Adhoc Relief Allowance (Only available for Sindh as well as KPK Government employees)
Employees Special Allowances 2023
Because of a specific reason or a specific area, some employees are granted a specific or extra allowance. However, the additional allowances and pay include the following.
- Computer Allowance
- Special Pay
- Qualification Allowance
- Audit and Accounts allowance
- Special Judicial Allowance
- Hard Area Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance
- Hill Allowance
- Charge Allowance
- Ardal Allowance
Pay Chart Scale 2023 for Federal, Punjab Government Employees Salary
The pay chart for Newly Appointed Employees in 2023 in Federal, Punjab Government is the following.
Pay for Newly Appointed Employees 2023 by KPK Government Employees Salary
The Pay Chart of Newly Appointed Employees in 2023 in KPK Government is as under. hart of Pay for Newly Appointed Employees 2023 in Sindh Government is as under: Pay for Newly Appointed Employees in 2023 by Sindh Government Employees Salary