The Government of Gilgit Baltistan announces an award program for women in the 9th grade. The primary goal of the award program is to ensure that the students have food and support to promote girls’ education in Secondary or Higher Secondary Levels since girls from the areas that are difficult do not have access to the fundamental need for education, specifically in secondary school and upper secondary levels.
The second reason is that District Diamer faces a severe deficit in Female Human Resources to serve in the field of education. consequently, this program will be able to adopt 25 girls from SSC-I in remote areas of the valleys adjacent to it in which facilities to continue the pursuit of SSC or HSSC education are not available.
Gilgit Baltistan Government Scholarship For Female Students 2023
- Female students are qualified for scholarships if they are residents for a long time in the hard regions of District Diamer in which no access to SSC and HSSC-level education is provided.
- Female students who are currently taking SSC-I at the same Government Educational Institution across GB can apply for admission and the application form has to be approved by the head of the institution.
- The project will take in 25 girls from SSC-I’s 1st Year.
- GB government will fund every girl who is nominated/selected by providing an annual scholarship of 8000$ per month.
- Students who are selected will continue their education until the completion of FA/F.Sc.
- A minimum of 85% attendance is required in the institutions of higher learning where they have been admitted.
- The surety bond will be obtained from the guardians and parents to allow them to continue their education and serve the GB Govt. within their immediate vicinity for a period of 03 years following the completion of their schooling if they are required or appointed.
- The final decision will be based on the combination of the income that is the least and academic performance, and the test or interview.
How to apply to the GB Girls Scholarship program
- Applications, along with the required documents must be received by the person listed below within 5 days from the date of publication in this advertisement.
- Application Form (available in DDE Office Diamer, Chiles)
- ID card holders.
- Parents’ Domicile.
- Admission certificate that shows students are admitted.
- Surety Bond (gt Rs. 10 ) must be certified by an I” Class Magistrate Santiago
- Four passport-size photographs.