HEC recently announced the GB Government Scholarship For Female Students 2023. HEC announced scholarships for students from Gilgit-Baltistan. The deadline for applications is October 2023. You will be eligible to apply if your undergraduate studies have been completed.
They have also set the criteria for the scholarship. If you don’t meet these requirements, you will be disqualified from the competition. They offer different benefits to students, including books, travel, a monthly stipend, a hostel fee, and an annual allowance. You can also read the guidelines for the Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Students of Gilgit-Baltistan in 2023.
This scholarship is only for Gilgit students and not for other territories. The HEC has announced the final date and candidates can submit an online application for this scholarship. They will also conduct interviews and take tests before releasing the final list of applicants who will be admitted to undergraduate studies on this scholarship basis.
GB Government Scholarship For Female Students 2023 In Pakistan
GB Government Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
- The scholarship will be available to female students who reside in District Diamer’s hard-to-reach areas, where there is no access to SSC or HSSC education.
- Female students who are enrolled in SSC-1 in any Government Educational Institution in GB can apply. The Head of the institution must approve the admission form.
- The project will adopt 25 girls from SSC-I in the first year.
- Each selected/nominated girl student will be funded by the GB government in the form of a scholarship @8000 per month.
- These students will be able to continue their education until they complete FA/F.Sc.
- In the educational institutions, they were admitted to, 85% attendance is required.
- Parents and guardians will need to sign a surety bond in order to continue their education and work for the GB Govt. If required/appointed, they may remain in their immediate vicinity for a period of 03 years.
- The final selection will be based on the lowest monthly income, previous academic progress, and test/interview.
How to Apply For the GB Girls Scholarship Program
- Within I5 days after the publication of this advertisement, applications must be submitted along with the following documents.
- Application Form (available in DDE Office Diamer and Chiles
- Parents of ID cards
- Parental domiciliation
- Acceptance certificate for girl students
- Surety Bond (gt Rs. 10 must be certified by I” Class Magistrate Santiago
- Four passport-size photographs.
- Annual tuition and hostel fees are 240,000
- Monthly Stipend 15,000
- The annual allowance for books and travel is 30,000
Here are the details of the Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Students in Gilgit-Baltistan 2023. This is the best time to obtain education on a scholarship basis. The four-year HEC will cover all living and education expenses. We will keep you updated if more scholarships are announced for Gilgit students.