Fauji Foundation Educational Stipend Scheme (FFES) provides scholarships to kids of former Forces personnel(Army, Navy, Air Force, Northern Light Infantry, Defence Services Guards along with 10-year-old Corps Mujahids). The award is made to students in classes of 1 to 10 or intermediate and four years of undergraduate degree programs.
This scholarship can also be available to those taking part in technical and professional education. Foundation provides a large number of scholarships to the children of former military personnel. Students of colleges, schools, or universities as well as professional colleges benefit from this program.
The Fauji Foundation scholarships schedule for 2022-23 is out. The schedule is available in images at this link. It is important to follow the timeline strictly for submitting your scholarship applications since applications submitted after the deadlines won’t be considered for awarding scholarships. Download this Fauji Foundation scholarship from here.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship 2023 Form Last Date
About Fauji Foundation Scholarship
Fauji Foundation Educational Stipend Scheme is the longest-running education welfare program that is administered by the Fauji Foundation. The advantages of this scheme are reaching beneficiaries studying at schools and colleges, universities, and those who are undergoing technical or professional education.
The program was launched in the year 1954 and has continued since then, without interruption. The number of awards given in 1954 was 1,586, while the amount was 0.338 million. In the session 2020-21, the total number of awards was 13,131, and the amount given to them was in the range of Rs. 163.422 million.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship Form 2023 Download PDF
Fauji Foundation Scholarship is for elementary, primary secondary, intermediate, and primary students. Any applicant whose father has retired from the Pak Army has the right to receive this award. A minimum 80% is required to be eligible for this Fauji Foundation Scholarship stipend. Heads of colleges and schools must attest all forms submitted to the Fauji Foundation. The award is also available to students pursuing technical and professional education.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship Form Download PDF
In order to award scholarship funds, the students will be split into four groups.
- Students in the Intermediate / DAE
- Minimum of 80% marks in Matric
- Students who are enrolled in 4 semesters of bachelor’s degree programs.
- Minimum marks of 80% in FA/FSc
- Students who are enrolled in Cadet Colleges
- Pre-Matric Classes
- Students in classes 1-10
|Acceptance Form – Askari Bank shares||Download|
|Stipend Application Form||Download|
|Bio Data Form for Lecturers||Download|
|Teacher Bio Data Form||Download|
|Bio Data Form for Civilians(Fewer Doctors)||Download|
|Bio Data Form for Civilians Doctors||Download|
|Bio Data Form for Ex-Svc Officers||Download|
|Bio Data Form for Internship / Traineeship||Download|
Fauji Foundation Stipend/Scholarship Calendar
|Receiving of Applications at P&I Dept||1 Nov to 31 May||1 Nov to 31 May||1 Jan to 30 Jun||1 Apr to 30 Jun|
|Payment of Stipends||Jul to Sep||Jul to Sep||Jul to Sep||Jul to Sep|
Fauji Foundation awards educational stipends as a form of assistance to former service personnel and their families for the pursuit of higher education and education in Pakistan only.
a. Beneficiaries. The term “Beneficiaries” includes the following for the award of educational stipends:
- Released or discharged members from the Regular Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Northern Light Infantry, Defence Services Guards the 10 Corps of Mujahids) citizens of Pakistan, AJ&K & Northern Areas who were in the Armed Forces for a minimum of 10 years.
- Widows and wives (unless they have remarried) from 1b (1) above.
- Sons and daughters unmarried or divorced from 1b (1) above.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students enrolled in recognized/accredited institutions meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply for the Fauji Foundation scholarship check also Literacy Mobilizer PPSC Jobs 2023
- Class I and onwards from the beginning of Class I:(a) The children and grandchildren of Shuhada dead or disabled former service personnel.
(b) Children with special/disabled disabilities of former service personnel.
- Class IX and up. Children of all ex-servicemen who are normal.
- Special/disabled children will receive a stipend upon promotion to the next class regardless of the marks they have earned.
- Students can request a stipend for the courses they are taking, w.e.f the next day of receiving the SOS of their father or mother.
- A maximum of three children of an ex-serviceman who is normal in age will be granted a stipend during a period (in addition to Special/Disabled children). There is however no limit on the number of kids awarded in the case of disabled, Shuhada, or deceased former servicemen).
How to apply for Fauji Foundation Scholarship
Application Formulas. Stipend application forms can be obtained with a cash basis of Rs.6.00 to the offices of the District Armed Services Board, Fauji Foundation Welfare Projects, or at the Fauji Foundation Head Office, the address is 68 Tipu Road Chaklala, Rawalpindi Cantt. The form can also be downloaded free of cost from the Fauji Foundation website
Students are required to submit an application each year. Fill in all fields in a neat manner and with Capital letters. All fields must be filled in. Complete application forms are rejected. Please read the directions on the application form carefully.
fauji foundation rules
1 Married females aren’t qualified to apply for any category.
2. Scholarships are no longer awarded to students pursuing M.Phil or Ph.D.
3-AIOU students are also able to apply.
Four independent sons of former servicemen are not eligible for the application.
Five times a year, a maximum of three wards of an ex-serviceman may be awarded scholarships. This is not the case for the wards of martyrs or the disabled.
6. Applicants must follow the directions carefully on the application form.
For more details, go to www.fauji.org.pk or read the newspaper cutting below this article. Stay connected with us to receive the latest information on different scholarship opportunities. For the most current information, look up the ad.
fauji foundation scholarship 2023 last date
Check out the official website for the Fauji Foundation www.fauji.org.pk to apply online for an award within the deadline. The applicants are able to apply online for the Fauji Foundation Scholarship by prescribed application form. The deadline is 31-05-2023 for fauji foundation scholarship 2023.
fauji foundation scholarship contact number
Phone: +92-51-595-1821 to 40
Address: Fauji Foundation Head Office 68 Tipu Road, Chaklala Rawalpindi, Pakistan-46000