NADRA is an independent organization that operates in conjunction with the Interior Secretary of Pakistan. To meet the needs of the twenty-first century, Nadra is located in Pakistan and also decided to assist the people of Pakistan by allowing them to use the internet. Therefore, Nadra decided to serve to Check Online NADRA Tracking ID users with both the online system and SMS capabilities. Today we have everyone with a mobile phone, so with Nadra’s SMS feature Nadra you can easily send a message via your mobile phone and be up-to-date with your status from your home. No need to travel anywhere.
Check Online NADRA Tracking ID Details
Nadra provides a service to the citizens that can monitor their ID cards. For those who lost their ID card. There is no need to fret about the situation. Visit our website and search for their ID card. They’ve received an SMS to their mobile number so that they can locate their ID card. Nadra also offers the verification of ID card option to the general public. Nadra. Those who work in business recognize the importance of having an ID card without an identification card. Its primary mission is to oversee government databases and manage the sensitive registration databases of the citizens of Pakistan. The Department of NADRA provides the most secure security and safety system for the public in the area since the identity information is kept secret. Don’t reveal it to anyone so that people create fake ID cards and commit fraudulent activities to steal their money out of banks or any other transactions. They also rely on details of mobile phone accounts, like personal messages and phone history. People who want to trace their lost ID card but aren’t aware of how to locate the ID card. It’s a very smart and innovative move by Nadra.
Check Online NADRA Tracking ID by SMS
Write in the CNIC number, without adding any number, and send it to 7000. In the message response, you will get back the cardholder’s name and the father’s name. Costs for sending this message are Rs.10 plus tax for each message. All Pakistan telecom companies provide this service to their customers. With this service, customers can verify the identity of any person, which is very useful in identifying fraudulent ID Cards employed by those who want to commit fraud.
Nadra Tracking ID Check SMS
www.nadra.gov.pk tracking ID checks online on this page. NADRA tracking ID checks SMS 8400. Anyone who is a Pakistani citizen can follow the progress of your National Identity Card application applied through the Pak Identity website by login into your account’s inbox. NADRA has introduced SMS Services (7000 8400, 7000 8,300, 8500) that track and verify your identity for most projects.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NADRA CNIC RECORD
- Similar to what we’ve seen with identification tracking, the NADRA CNIC Verification System works by using SMS. Whatever mobile connection you use in Pakistan, it is possible to use this method. That is how to confirm your CNIC via SMS.
- In the first step, you have to open the text message window.
- Enter the CNIC number that you want to confirm.
- Your message sends to 7000.
- There is a possibility of being charged a Tax of PKR 10 for Nadra Clinic record verification via SMS.
- If you respond to the message you sent, you’ll be able to see the name of the owner of the CNIC and the father’s name. That is the way to confirm your CNIC by SMS.
How do I monitor NADRA CNIC using Online Website Verification?
- The first step in this regard is to sign-up with the NADRA web portal. If you’re not sure how to register an account with NADRA online, Follow these steps to complete:
- Open your Webpage and type: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.
- Click on ‘Create a Create a New Account. Fill in your details on an online registration form.
- Input the additional details. It is the only way you register an account on NADRA online portal. NADRA on the internet and verify NADRA CNIC records in Pakistan.
- Once you’ve filled in all data and received a confirmation message that includes a verification number you need to input in the process, this will verify your account through the e-portal for NADRA.
- Once you’ve verified the authenticity of your account, you’ll be able to sign in and utilize NADRA Online services.
How To Check NADRA ID Card Status by Portal
- First, you must register an account on the NADRA Official Portal. If there is already an account, you can skip the next step.
- Now, go to the PAK Identity Portal.
- After that, sign in using your email and password in the mandatory field.
- You’ll see the CNIC/NICOP option in the next section. Select “Apply Now” under the heading CNIC/NICOP to see your application status.
- Select”Existing Applications” in the top left corner. The “Existing Applications” option is located in the upper left corner.
- You can also check your CNIC app status by clicking “Tracking ID.”
- Notification: Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) holders can also monitor their application status using similar methods.
How To Check ID Card Status Via SMS
- NADRA assists mobile phone users with SMS-based solutions for virtually everything. It allows users to check and access NADRA within their homes. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to verify ID card status using SMS:
- Use your messaging app for your phone.
- SMS Your App Tracking Identification at 8400.
- Within a few hours, you’ll receive an email from NADRA with all information about the status of your applications to CNIC will be provided.
SMS Tracking and Verification Number of Nadra
Election System Verification 8300
The four digits link you with the Pakistan election commission. You can check your “voter record” via sending your CNIC (ID card) number with no the hyphen (-) to 8300 at no cost. This SMS verification service is usually very useful during the period of elections in Pakistan.
CNIC & B-form Tracking 8400
If we want to renew or apply for a new copy of the B-form (also known as CNIC within Pakistan, then we must wait for the official period for the normal fee and urgent fees. The most acceptable option is an SMS service that operates daily for people. Check (inquire) whether their “B-form or CNIC” is in good condition or not. When we need to apply for a new credit card in Nadra, the officials will issue us the token. All you need to do is transmit the 12 digits of your token to 8400 and determine if your card is accepted or not. We’ve provided the complete structure of SMS examples for you to follow:
Sehat Sahulat Program Check 8500
You can determine if you qualify to participate in the Sehat Sahulat Program or not by using the Nadra 8500 text service.
CNIC or Citizen Verification 7000
Are you looking to confirm the authenticity or validity of any CNIC within Pakistan? You can verify it from your home with the official helpline number 7000, which is for Citizenship Verification. Enter the CNIC number without the hyphen (–) and then send the SMS to the number 7000. It will send you a complete SMS that you can verify your CNIC name—the number, DOB issue date, and expiry date, along with an address for the CNIC owner.
Pakistan Card Verification 9777
Verify whether you are on this list or not using SMS. You can do this by sending your CNIC numbers to 9777. If you are not included in the registration list, the system will respond with a positive answer. In the case of the opposite, you will receive a notification within a short time.
Watan Card Verification 9888
Villagers were affected by the destruction caused by floods in Pakistan. They can receive financial aid through the government’s Watan Card. You must verify your eligibility by forwarding your CNIC (ID card) number to 9888. You can get your Nadra Certificate of Vaccination by clicking here.
SMS Check Service Price
Each service comes with a fixed price set by the government that is taken from customers’ accounts who use the service to send SMS. Keep in mind that some of them are free, but mainly cost taxes of 10 rupees as an amount that is a fee for a government check.
How to Check CNIC Number Bio Data:
- NADRA has provided two options to get the full Bio Information on CNIC Owner.
- Go to your mobile Text (Message):
- Write your CNIC Number and send the text message (Massage) at 8300/-. Nadra will send you CNIC Owner’s Information, home address, and location via SMS.
- Nadra will charge (Rs. 10) Pakistan Rupees in this manner.
- Sample Go back on Mobile Message Service and write ID Card Number, then send it to 7000. After a few minutes, Nadra will contact you with the information of National Identity Card Information.
How can I verify your NIC state?
Check out the CNIC/NICOP identification document. After that, you can fill out this online registration form. Following that, you must follow the screen instructions. The card holders are offered a range of rewards and privileges.