Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2023 For Namal University Students is announced.In Islamabad, the Bestway Foundation and Namal University agreed to create a Rs 60 million Bestway Scholarship Endowment Fund for the benefit of needy students pursuing undergraduate degrees at Namal.
Every year, twenty students will receive awards that will mostly be used to pay for educational expenses.
Irfan Sheikh, Trustee Bestway Foundation and Managing Director, Bestway Cement Limited, spoke to the crowd and emphasized the importance of higher education in his country of Pakistan. However, many talented and worthy young people are unable to complete their studies owing to a lack of funding.
Funds of a similar nature have been established at the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and the National University of Sciences and Technology through the Foundation’s efforts (NUST).
Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2023 For Namal University Students
How To Apply?
- In order to apply, you will need to submit a resume and a statement outlining your current financial condition.
Applications will be assessed based on academic excellence.
- Scholarships are given to the students who demonstrate the greatest financial need when their grades are comparable.
Conditions of admission
You must already meet the minimum academic and English Language entry requirements for your chosen program to be able to apply for the grant. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division; or Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 60% or First Division.
Applying for a Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics at the Master’s level is eligible for this scholarship.
- Here are the criteria that will be used to choose recipients of the Bestway Foundation Scholarship in Pakistan:
- The competition is open to all Pakistani students, regardless of where they currently reside.
- The candidates are vetted and shortlisted depending on their academic performance.
- Candidates on the list will also be evaluated based on how much money they require.
- You must include proof of your findings with your application form. Incomplete applications without supporting materials will not be processed.
- If you need financial aid to pay tuition and living expenses, you should apply for a scholarship before applying for a course.
- Biology; Physics; Chemistry; Computer Science; Engineering; the Digital Arts; Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science