Ayub Medical College Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Ayub Medical College AMC NTS|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 70000-120000|
|Qualifications||FCPS , MBBS|
Ayub Medical College Jobs Total Vacancies
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022 Vacancies are:
Ayub Medical College Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022 Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates applying for the post of S.No.1 to 08 shall apply on the prescribed Application Form as per the detail given below:-
a. Application form can be downloaded from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad website www.ayubmed.edu.pk.
b. A Bank draft (non-refundable) in favor of Dean, Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad of Rs.2000/- should be deposited.
c. Mention Name of Post Applied on Envelope, attach an original receipt of Bank Draft, and one photocopy of the same must be attached with the Application Form.
2. The candidates applying for posts of S.No.09 to 15 shall apply through NTS.
3. All the appointments will be made as per MTI Rules 2015 and Regulations (as amended from time to time).
4. The candidates who wish to apply for more than one post,/must submit a separate application form for each position.
5. Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply through proper channel with NOC and candidate who is working in Private Medical College shall also submit NOC from the concerned Medical College.
6. No applicant will be considered in absentia.
7. Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased at any time without any notice.
8. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel or fill any/all vacancies without assigning any reason.
9. For the purpose of educational/professional qualification the Degree/Diplomas/ Certificates of un-recognized Institutions are not acceptable.
10. All relevant documents, Degree MBBS, Post-graduation, Domicile, CNIC, PMC Registration, and Experience Certificate (attested copies) must be attached with the application.
Only those documents submitted at the time of application will be considered.
11. Experience certificate from the serving or previous institution must be attached.
12. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the interview if he/she was;
a. Convicted by the Court of Law.
b. Dismissed from Public Service.
c. Knowingly furnishes any false information.
d. Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
e. Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means)
f. Submit forged certificates.
g. Tempers with the entries in his her age and academic certificates.
h. Misbehaves in the Interview.
13. An application received after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
14. Character verification and background check of the selectee will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information/report or criminal record, the selection will stand to cancel/withdraw immediately.
15. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
16. No TA/DA will be allowed for the interview.
17. 2% quota is reserved for disabled & 10 % quota is reserved for female candidate & 5 % quota for minority person shall be applicable on the above-mentioned posts. (Disability certificate issued by the competent medical board should be required).
18. For Administrative & Paramedics the experience should be from FBR approved/ registered Institutes/firms / organizations.
19. All the applications for positions from S.No. 1 to 08 may be sent at the given address through registered postal mail. (By hand submission of application will not
DEAN & CEO, AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANSEHRA ROAD ABBOTTABAD.
20. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTS POSTS FROM S.NO.9 TO 15:-
i. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk
ii. NTS will charge Rs.400/- (plus prevailing GST) per candidate applying for a single post.
iii. Candidates are required to send their applications on the prescribed form along with a deposit slip, attested photocopies of academic certificate/degrees, photographs, and a copy of CNIC to the NTS, Head Quarter, Islamabad.
iv. Govt. servant/autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
v. Applications submitted in person/by hand will not be entertained.
vi. For any further information please contact at NTS helpline UAN:+92-51-844444-1
Note: NTS will NOT issue Roll No slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take a printout of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having a picture of the candidate) through the NTS website for appearing in the test.
Ayub Medical College Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022 is for FCPS, and MBBS.
Ayub Medical College Jobs Online Apply
- The candidates apply Online for the above vacancies and the application form for Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022 is given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is July 26, 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022 has been announced in the Express newspaper. The applicants can apply for Ayub Medical College jobs through National Testing Service NTS. The candidates applying for the post shall apply on the prescribed Application Form as per the detail given below. Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply through the proper channel with NOC and candidate who is working in Private Medical College shall also submit NOC from the concerned Medical College. Medical Teaching Institution MTI – AMC Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Vacancies details are below. Anesthesia, Dermatology, and Cardiology are all required vacancies in Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Jobs 2022.
Ayub Medical College Jobs details
|posted date||7 July 2022|
|last date||26 July 2022|
|No of post||Multiple|
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad vacancies Positions
- Assistant Professors
- Associate Professors
How to Apply for Ayub Medical College vacancies
- Candidates interested in applying for these posts should send their application along with the required documents to the address given before the closing date.
- download the application form through the NTS website
- The interested candidates who want to apply for these vacancies should read the eligibility criteria for these vacancies.
- The closing date of these vacancies is 26 July 2022.
- No TA\DA will be allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview or written test.
- For more govt jobs click here
About Ayub Medical College
Abbottabad is the capital of the Hazara Division. It is well-known for its stunning scenery, but also for excellent educational and professional institutions such as the Pakistan Military Academy and Army Burn Hall School and College. On May 15, 1979, 100 students were enrolled in the first academic year. This was the historic opening. The College was established in a temporary building that had been acquired by the education department. It then moved to its current location on Karakorum Highway (Mansehra Road), on December 30, 1990. The College has seen tremendous growth since 1979. The College boasts large lecture halls equipped with audiovisual teaching aids, laboratories, and museums.
It also has a centrally conditioned library that houses textbooks, journals, Medline CDROM-ROM, and audiovisual sections. Computerization plans are underway for the college and hospital. This will allow for modern record-keeping and patient data access as well as computer-based medical education via the Internet and offline. As the first phase of the AMC network, a computer network library has been established with 20 workstations available for staff and students.
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022
Ayub Medical College Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 26/07/2022