|Industry/Company||Law and Parliamentary Affairs LPA|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||1 Year to 5 Years|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20000 - 80000|
Below we provide the list of Vacancies those are vacant in the Respective Department
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Age Limit is For male 28 to to 35 + 5 = 40 years and For Female 28 to to 35 + 8 = 43.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required LLB, LLM.
- Online applications Submission on the PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission.
- The last date for submission of application is July 22, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
PPSC Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission is one of the Best govt testing service for Conducting the test and Exams in Punjab to hire the Employees for the Higher positions in the Different Departments.
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 22/07/2019