National Institute of Electronics Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs 2021
Posted Date :
1 week ago
Job Type :
Deputy Director, Plot No. 17, Sector H-9, Islamabad, 46000, Pakistan
- Chief Research Officer (BS-20)
- Director of Technical Service & Coordination (BS-19)
- Principal Reserch Officer (BS-19)
- Senior Research Officer (BS-18)
- Publication Officer (BS-18)
- Research Officer (BS-18)
- Technical Officer (BS-17)
- Principal Technician (BS-16)
- Programmer (BS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Senior Technician (BS-13)
- Lower Division (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01
- Chowkidar (BS-01
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Age Limit is varied each post from 18 to 55 years and 3-5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase, or decrease vacancies at any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters.
- The applications along with relevant documents should reach Deputy Director, Plot No. 17, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of an application is 25 January 2021
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
- Announced date: 10 January 2021
- Last Date: 25 January 2021
- Test Date: Updated Soon
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 25/01/2021